Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

87%
13%

on July 30, 2008
There will be inevitable comparissons to rock bands with a penchant for dramatic crescendos and anthemic melodies [e.g. Coldplay et al] but there is a true American rock aspect to this album and their overall sound. Low vs Diamond reclaims what for the past few years the bands across the Atlantic have laid claim to: catchy rock albums that can be listened to beginging to end. The album is gorgeous and nearly cinematic in it's scope and ambition, but perfectly edited and controlled - the imperfections only contribute to the album's stellar appeal. It was clear they made an effort to neither be too heavy handed nor serious and the product is the album "Viva la Vida" wanted to be.
on May 20, 2015
On the 7th day, God created LVD. I've listened to this album over 2,500 times and it just keeps getting better. It makes me laugh, cry and cry some more. I just love this band! What happened to them? Such a travesty!
on April 21, 2013
One of the best CDs I have purchased. I love the band and after a year of owning the CD I still enjoy listening to it.
on February 23, 2011
Got this for Christmas this year...by far the best present I got. I've had this album in my CD player ever since and listen to it on my commute to school. Great music, inspiring lyrics, and moving sound. Never gets old! Buy this and support some amazing musicians!
on November 16, 2008
I heard one of the songs from this album and decided to buy the whole album, and I'm so glad I did! The songs have great energy and beat but also this wonderful smooth sound. I've played this album over and over and I still want to listen to it!
on January 10, 2009
Saw them in Rolling Stone and had to check them out. I liked every single song which is amazing for me! Really love them and can't wait for a new album! So good! Check them out on IMEEM
on October 6, 2008
refreshing new band and look forward to them coming over to England.Nice earthy sound coupled with some good harmonies - and it rocks
on December 9, 2008
Great songs - saw them on Jimmy Kimmel and decided to buy the CD. Sounds like Killers/Strokes with a dash of Coldplay.