We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Split leather and cordura
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Constructed of top quality split leather, Nubuk leather and Cordura®
- Features an ultra-warm and waterproof, GORE-TEX® lining with Partalena fleece insulation
- LOWA's exclusive new G3 sole unit with supination/pronation support and PU midsole provides maximum grip on snow and ice
- These high shaft snow boots utilize LOWA's exclusive Monowrap® technology which wraps the foot in a lightweight, comfortable, and supportive frame
- The combination of a soft rubber blend with proprietary textile acts as a shock absorber increasing grip by up to 32% over other types of snowboot designs
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
For close to 90 years, LOWA boots have been acclaimed by climbers, mountaineers and hikers as the finest outdoor boots in the world. Every LOWA boot is handcrafted in Europe, where they incorporate the elements of thoughtful design, superb materials, clean manufacturing processes and fair labor standards. When you own a pair of LOWAs, you can be confident that you're wearing authentic outdoor footwear that "walks the talk" when it comes to quality, performance and sustainability.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B003CC19ZI
- Item model number: 410520-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
5 star product!
The nubuck looks very nice but it does tend to mark up quite easily. Anything from tying up your lases to just doing normal activities like walking tends to make darkened creases on the boot where it flexes and from where the lases make contact with the nubuck. It's not really unattractive though, and you can easily brush the nap with a nubuck brush to remove the darkened or flattened nubuck which causes the darker appearance.
All in all they look and feel very good and with proper care they will hopefully last me many winters. I've had them for a few month's now and all I have to say are good things.
Oh right, you should buy a size up from what you would generally wear. I'm size 11.5 and I bought these in a size 12 and they are snug, but a comfortable snug. 11.5 may have been to small.