Lowa Men's S-Cruse GTX Trail Running Shoe,Anthracite/Green,10 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Spine sole that works with the natural rolling motion of a runners stride
- Monowrap construction wraps the foot in a lightweight yet firmly supportive polyurethane frame to reduce overall boot weight by using lighter weight upper materials while retaining needed laterial support
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
For close to 90 years, LOWA boots have been acclaimed by climbers, mountaineers and hikers as the finest outdoor boots in the world. Every LOWA boot is handcrafted in Europe, where they incorporate the elements of thoughtful design, superb materials, clean manufacturing processes and fair labor standards. When you own a pair of LOWAs, you can be confident that you're wearing authentic outdoor footwear that "walks the talk" when it comes to quality, performance and sustainability.
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- ASIN: B0042ANM54
- Item model number: 310631-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I usually wear a 13 in Lowas, but the size 13 pair I received was way too small for a 13, I could barely get it on.
This show is no different. I recently made the mistake of buying another brand's "Trail Running" shoe, only to find that they had no lateral support in the forefoot, or anywhere else. With these Lowa shoes I can run sideways on a hill or rock and my feet don't slide at all. These are true off road shoes that I will use for disc golf and trail running with confidence.