Questions & Answers
Lowepro Adventura 170 Camera Case (Black)
by Lowepro
4.4 out of 5 stars (186)
$27.10
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
No. It's a little rubberized at one point, but not padded.
Apr 24, 2014 by onandonatpitt
votes
They are not waterproof per se, but my camera and lenses were snug in my Lowepro bag when they rolled off a 10 foot high rock and landed in a 2in deep puddle, zipper down. Horrified, I scrambled off the rock and yanked my bag out of the puddle, and was amazed that not a drop of water got in my bag, and my dSLR and lenses were all unharmed. I will never own any bag except a Lowepro!!! Also, I have been caught in sudden rainstorms and have never had water get in my bag. Common sense should prevail though, and I wouldn't stay out in rain any longer than neccessary to get myself and the camera out of the weather.
Dec 10, 2010 by B. Thompson
votes
I really, really doubt it. But I have a Nikon D600, a Tamron 28-300, and two Yongnuo 560 iii speedlights, so I have the Dolica GS300 bag, which is quite a bit larger, and that kit just barely fits with room leftover for maybe a pack of gum. I don't know if this answer helps. At least I tried.
Dec 6, 2013 by UnseenWorld
votes
I use the Lowepro Adventure 170 for travel and it holds a Canon Rebel T4i with an attached Canon 24-105 f/1.4L lens and either a Vivitar DF-483 flash or a Tamaron 18-270 f/3.5-6.3 zoom lens. There is just enough extra room in the case for a small Sony Cybershot. My concern for your equipment is the length of your camera body with lens attached. My camera with lens measures 7 inches from front to rear and fits lens down with about 1/2 inch of spare room at the top in which I fold the strap. The interior dimensions of the case are approx. 4 inches front to back, 8 inches deep, and 8 inches side to side. Hope this helps.
Dec 7, 2014 by Jim45056
votes
Yes. I normally keep my 18-55mm lens on my DSLR (Canon Rebel SL1) while stored in the bag and on the other side of the divider I have my 75-300mm lens.
Feb 6, 2015 by Maggie
votes
if you mean the 55-200, then yes, easily.
Dec 15, 2014 by PH in Oregon
votes
4 inches by 8 inches by 8 and half inches deep.inside dimentions. Bag is for small camera and a flash and some pouches for small stuff like filters , batteries and extra cards. I like mine!
Oct 22, 2014 by david larosa
votes
I use a Nikon D7000 with Tamron 17-55, Sigma 55-200 and a Yongnuo speedlite and I can put everything into the bag (with any lense mount in the body). I hope I help you...
Aug 25, 2014 by Julio
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers