Bought this bag 2nd-hand in like new condition for $100. I use it to carry 40D+24-105 and 5D+ 100-400, and a Sigma 8mm fish or some little prime, or similar arrangement. This is one of the few bags that allow two body + two long zoom attached face down in the bag. So my choice is limited.

Pro:
- Extremely light weight for its capacity!
- Capacity to...
Published on December 4, 2009 by Luving it

2.0 out of 5 stars too much bag for me
while well made, the bag was heavy and very bulky. I could actually carry less in this bag usefully than in my old canon shoulder bag. it is good for a camera body with 70-200 attached and that's about it. all the others are lost in there.
Published on June 13, 2010 by M. Lafferty

4.0 out of 5 stars A light weight bag that takes two bodies + 2 big zooms attached, December 4, 2009
Luving it (Seaside, CA USA) - See all my reviews

Pro:
- Extremely light weight for its capacity!
- Capacity to have 5D attached to big L zoom face down in the bag ready to shoot
- Looks like a cheap laptop bag
- Very reasonable price buying used
- Reasonably good quality
- Useful rain cover. I listed this as "useless" before and now after a trip to the snowy Lake Tahoe I changed my mind. This cover turned out to be really useful and effective. I ignored the light snow for a few minutes which almost killed my 5D camera. As the snow got heavier the bag starts to get dangerously wet and then I realized that I have this cover hidden inside the bag. It worked!

Neutral:
- Some cute but not so useful gimmicks in the bag - a rather large and bulky card folder (too large to be useful for me), a complicated (spells useless to me) body strap of some sort, two key links in the front pockets, two attached LCD wipes in the main divisions... I could do without any and all of these.

Con:
- Uncomfortable shoulder belt (immediately replaced with my own taken from a laptop bag)
- The top open zipper is of so-so quality, hard to open and close when the bag is loaded, must use both hands.
- The pockets in the front are hard to reach. The front flap is hard to open once locked.
- 5D+big zoom can fit in 1 of the 3 vertical partition but not easy to taking it out or putting back in.

Bottom line -
This bag does serve my purpose, but rather awkwardly with little elegance. The design was great but executed poorly. The original shoulder belt was designed for carrying on one shoulder only, which is odd considering the weight this bag is to carry. But the combination of stealth look, the extreme light weight (for its capacity), and the very reasonable price easily earn this bag a 4 star.

P.S. I've been using Tamrac System 6 and 12 in the past. Tamrac has far better shoulder belt, much easier access to the equipment (despite of the big top/front cover), and far more functional and accessible front and side pockets, even the zippers are better. But the Tamrac bags are simply not deep enough to carry big DSLR with big zoom mounted, which I love to do. I forced them in these bags in the past with a few close calls. Then the other day my 40D mounted with a Tamron 18-270VR (not even a big zoom) finally fell out from the bag with the front buckle still locked, damaged my lens. I have to switch to something deeper. So now I'll see how long the Lowepro will last.

After a few extended trip with this bag, I am happy with it. The zipper is not easy to work with, but I got used to it. With the camera+big lens in ready mode is really a big plus for this bag. It's pretty big, bigger than I originally thought. But not that heavy and not too wide like the System 12. So I can get around in a crowded elevator more easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera bag, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Lowepro Classified 200 AW
When I was looking for a new camera bag, I had several criteria that had to be met in order for me to even consider that bag.
1. Must fit two DSLR with 70-200mm f2.8 size lens attached
2. Cameras are easy to access
3. Bag must be fairly compact yet hold a lot of gear
4. Bag must have weather protection
Based on these criteria, I decided to go with a messenger type camera bag (shoulder bag). There are a lot of good messenger type bags out there, but I needed one that would hold two DSLR lens with lens attached and this one fit the bill well. My bag currently hold a Nikon D700 with 80-200mm f2.8 attached, Nikon D5000 with Sigma 8-16mm attached, Nikon 24-70mm f2.8, and Nikon SB-600. Everything fits well with some room to spare and the bag closes easily.
As with other messenger type bags, the cameras are easy to access. The bag is easy to open and I have full access to both cameras. I can switch cameras quickly and easily and change my lens with no problem.
The bag has a fairly slim profile for the amount of gear it holds. In addition to my two DSLR, lens and flash I keep in the main compartment, I also carry spare battery, hard drive, filters and cables in the outside pocket. Yes, the bag can get pretty heavy, but that's because it holds a lot of gear. In regards to comfort, if I was going on a long hiking trip I would probably use my backpack camera bag over this, but for going around town or going to events, this bag is fine.
The bag also contains a rain cover attached to the bag. I admit that I have not had to put it to the test yet, but it seems to fit the bags very nicely and deploys easily.
Overall this is a fairly decent camera bag. If you're looking for a good messenger type bag that can hold two DSLR with their lens attached, than this bag isn't a bad choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipping speed was of the chart!, December 31, 2013
alain b Deudjui (Abingdon, md United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro Classified 200 AW Shoulder Bag (Sepia) (Electronics)
As a previous owner of the Lowepro 250 AW,i can can stress enough the premium built quality as these bags and still wondering what a steal their are for the bargain price.Most of all the costumer service is one of the best i have seen at Amazon market place.
Thank you Cameta Camera.

Alain.

5.0 out of 5 stars it‘s very nice , i love it!, February 14, 2014
it‘s a big bad ,very very nice, just the one what i want it, i love it! good for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to beat for the price !, February 10, 2014
Darkstar7 (Bothell, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This bag offers quite a bit of bang for the buck. I like the fact that it will hold two full size SLRs with large lenses attached. It also has a number of smaller pockets for accessories, manuals, cel phone and even a small (thin) laptop computer, I-Pad or similar device. The shoulder strap is beefy and comes with a small stabilizing strap, if needed. The weather-proof cover is cleverly stored behind one of the side pockets and there's also a sleeve that allows you to slide this bag over carry-on baggage handles - a nice feature when you don't have an extra set of hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's very good!, November 16, 2012
Things look good, quality is very good. The interior space is reasonable, sufficient to put my camera and a telephoto lens, is a large size exceeding one's expectations.Cost of things is also good, worthy of recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, October 27, 2012
This bag makes my heart happy ^_^ I spent a great deal of time looking at products of this size, and and extremely happy with this one. First off, the quality was far beyond any other products in this price range, and, as cheap as I am, I probably would have had no qualms paying double what I did for it. I am *that* impressed. I also think its fairly stylish and not too overt in announcing to the world "Hey! I'm carting around thousands of dollars!". I found it had enough space, and when I thought I had filled it sufficiently, I was able to fit a few more key pieces of equipment inside. And then some more. The problem when you reach that point, however, is that it becomes quite burdensome to carry around. Yes, it comes with some form of waist strap that supposedly takes the weight off the one shoulder and redistributes it - but I didn't find this to be particularly true. All it does is glue it to your hip so when walking, you have to swing twice as hard with that hip to propel yourself forward. Also, along with what everyone else says, I find it irritating that the pad on the shoulder strap is stitched into place. It can be adjusted a little bit by loosening one end and tightening the other, but once its on you, its phenomenally hard to get it to move. In short: I love this bag and think its awesome for carting everything along on long trips, but it is *not* a replacement for a small, walkabout day bag. You will want to make sure you either have a safe place to set it down when you are out and about, or in addition to this, bring something smaller to carry around just one or two lenses so you can leave this beast in your hotel room or something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to carry 2 DSLRs w/Pro Lenses Attached, April 24, 2013
This is great to carry 2 DSLRs, w/200mm zoom attached to one, smaller lens on the other, plus flash and a few accessories. Smaller than the 250AW... if your cameras are equiped with vertical battery grips, or if you want to carry even more gear, you'll want the larger 250AW, but this is a nice slim alternative and will accommodate two fully equipped DSLR w/out vertical grips.

2.0 out of 5 stars too much bag for me, June 13, 2010
M. Lafferty "teknodoc" (Bonaire, GA United States) - See all my reviews

Lowepro Classified 200 AW Shoulder Bag (Sepia)
$199.99 $64.00