Lowepro D-Pods 30 Camera Case (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Padded, stretchable exterior neoprene fabric fits snugly around the camera providing a secure, protective fit
- Dedicated memory card pocket allows for an extra memory card to be stored and protected.
- Front accessory pocket provides easy access to batteries and other small accessories.
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap for carrying comfort.
- SlipLock attachment tab attaches to a belt, purse, briefcase or any other Lowepro SlipLock compatible products.
Customers Also Shopped For
|Item Dimensions||4.92 x 2.68 x 1.42 inches|
|Item Weight||0.3 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
I wasn't sure this pouch would fit, but gave it a shot and I'm pleased. The A620 seats completely in the bottom of the pouch, the closure seals at the top, the fit is snug but the overall package is as lean and mean as you'll find.
However, don't expect to use the extra-batteries pocket with this camera. You might be able to use the extra-card pouch but I haven't tried it (pretty sure that would be ok). I like the material, stretchy and soft enough--it won't scratch.
By the way, the photo shown is the actual product (you can check on the Lowepro site).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits my Panasonic ZS3 just right, including a spare battery & memory card. I originally purchased the D-Pod 20 which was too small. The quality is also excellent.Published on July 4, 2010 by desrataz
I bought this as the suggested case for the Leica d lux 4. It is too small. Not that the camera doesn't fit, its just a pain to do so. Read morePublished on December 21, 2009 by William J. Boyle
Lowepro makes an excellent camera case. This one is no exception.
We purchased it for a Canon 590IS and it fits the camera perfectly. Read more