5.0 out of 5 stars Really amazing, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Lowepro Fastpack 350 Backpack Digital SLR Camera Case (Red) + Tripod + Accessory Kit for Canon EOS 70D, 6D, 5D Mark III, Rebel T3, T5i, SL1, Nikon D3200, D5200, D5300, D7100, D600, D800, Sony Alpha A65, A77, A99 (Electronics)
I did not have DSLR...still I took this product for my Nikon P100. I didnt want to use several bags while travelling. This is working more than perfect for me. I carry laptop, camera, my usual daily stuff and other electronic items. This is real creativity at work. Thanks Lowepro.

5.0 out of 5 stars It got everything, June 28, 2011
I purchased this item last year for my Hawaii trip. This package got everything: bag, tripod, cleaning accessories...etc. It's a big bag to me but it fits all and some extra items like water bottle and small stuff that we need for hiking. I normally use a smaller camera bag but this red LowerPro is my favorite when we go out of town for outdoor activities. I'd recommend this item for those who have many camera gears and travel a lot.