Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Lowepro Fastpack 350 DSLR Camera Backpack” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 59% off the $179.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Lowepro Fastpack 350 DSLR Camera Backpack
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$90.00 (50%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fits Pro DSLR with lens attached (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), 2-3 extra lenses or flash units, up to a 17 laptop, accessories and personal items.
- Padded camera compartment with full 180-degree access and adjustable dividers
- Side-entry compartment make it easy to access equipment and accessories, even while pack is being worn
- Dedicated laptop compartment with protective padding
- Security flap provides additional protection to outer compartments
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Fastpack 350 Highlights:
1. Security Flap
2. Built-in Memory Card Holders
3. 180-degree Side-entry Panel
4. Adjustable Dividers
5. Triple Compartment Design
6. Harness Pocket
7. Outer Accessory Pockets
8. Mesh Side Pocket
9. Tough, Water Resistant Outer Fabric
10. Side-entry Access
Additional Features & Benefits:
Top Customer Reviews
By Brett Despain (Draper, UT USA) - See all my reviews
Still looking for the perfect bag...this one comes very close. I own a Lowepro Compurover AW and a Tamrac Adventure 9 bag. The Compurover is too heavy and you have to crack it open like an egg to get to the Camera compartment. The Tamrac is the perfect size, but you have to take the bag off and lay it on the ground or your lap to open the camera compartment, otherwise you risk spilling out all of your gear! Not good.
This Fastpack 250 intrigued me because the side access pocket allows access to your camera quickly without taking the backpack off. Guess what? it works. You really can get your camera out quickly while still wearing the bag.
I bought this as strictly a travel bag. I'm a pilot so I needed a medium sized bag that I could fit in the cockpit while carrying my 40D and 3 L lenses. I also need the top compartment of the bag to carry a few snacks, water and other supplies.
Okay here's the breakdown.
1. Slim design, fits in cockpit and on top of my roller suitcase with ease. Also fits very nicely in the space underneath your seat in an airliner.
2. Side camera access in a serious advantage. I considered the sling packs, but I like the comfort and security of having a full backpack. The sling packs are uncomfortable after a while and hard to position to get your camera out without twisting up your clothes or coat.
3. It's lightweight and comfortable to wear. Significantly lighter than my other two bags.
4. Not as pricey as my two other backpacks. I paid less than $90.
5. Side pocket fits a good sized Nalgene water bottle.
6. Medium size and all black color doesn't shout "Camera Bag!" while wearing it.Read more ›
I ordered the Lowepro 250 AW and was sent a standard Lowepro 250 by accident. The standard bag receives high marks everywhere you look, so I kept the standard model and re-ordered the 250 AW to compare and contrast. Notes are below:
- Total camera storage space in the bottom segment is the same.
- Both camera compartments have speed access: side zippers that allow you to pull your arm out of the right shoulder strap, sling the bag around on your left shoulder, and then unzip only a small portion of the camera compartment to remove the body and attached lens (without exposing the rest of your camera gear).
- Velcro segments to configure the camera compartment is around the same - though the AW comes with one longer/skinner segment apparently designed to horizontally separate a compartment for two microphones
- Storage in the top segment is the same.
- Contruction materials/quality appear to the same.
250: One strap has a built-in "cell phone" pouch (albeit a very small pouch - would hold a large pocket knife/leatherman tool. The other strap has an elastic loop into which you can insert other Lowepro pouches for holding additional gear.
AW: No pouches or pouch holders - instead, a plastic D ring is on each strap for carabiners, etc...
250: Has a couple inches of padding on each side before the strap for theoretically more comfort.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great backpack! Can carry a camera and more. Only problem is the side pocket is a little loose. For example: If I use the side pocket to hold my bottle of water, the bottle of... Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Kind of strange way of opening from the side. I returned this because I felt my camera gear could fall out while opening it from the side.Published 1 day ago by John R Hayes
I received my backpack and found a old nikon lens cap inside.. it was obviously used. I thought I was buying a brand new item.Published 12 days ago by dakao
Camera with lens compartment was way too big for comfort. Didn't hold the camera securely.Published 1 month ago by ibdegen
Great product ! I use it on hiking trips in Glacier Park. ! I have been to 6 national parks with this back pack ! All my gear is safe and secure! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dan Halverson
Good bag for camera and accessories. Very well made and padded to protect camera. Light weighted and comfortable to carry. Would buy again.Published 1 month ago by Falomany
In more than 20 years, I never let a camera fall to the ground. The way the main pocket is built here instead causes the camera to slip out of the bag as soon as you open the zip. Read morePublished 1 month ago by mcasta