Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 4, 2006
I have a large bag that holds all of my gear, but lugging that big thing around is a chore. This bag is perfect. I can take enough of my gear to accomodate nearly any event. The soft fabric flap easily lays across the back of my camera, protecting the viewing screen. I really like the way the upper flap opens away from me, making it much easier to grab or stow my camera.

It will hold my 20D with one lense on the camera and my 70/200 L lense seperate, as well as all of the other essentials, extra cards, batteries and my lense cleaning kit.

I have already had one major drop, which resulted in me falling down some stairs and actually falling on the camera, breaking a rib, (still recovering), all contents of the bag came through without a scratch, (wish I could say the same for myself).
on July 12, 2007
This bag is pretty tight; I don't like extra space that I'm not using, so for me the size is good. I have a D40 with the 18-55 kit lens and the 55-200VR lens. With the kit lens attached, everything fits in the bag comfortably. With the telephoto lens attached, it just barely squeezes in there, but there's room on the sides for the kit lens and probably another small lens, like a 50mm. I don't think the bag would fit a bigger SLR or speedlights. ** IMPORTANT ** measure your camera with lens attached, in all dimensions, and compare to the specified dimensions of the bag before you buy the bag! I almost got the smaller 140 size, but after measuring my equipment with a ruler I knew it would've had to go back.

The front pocket is good for filters and some paper for notes, car keys, etc. The neck strap easily tucks into the sides of the main compartment. The bag exudes a sturdy, high-quality feel, like my other Lowepro bag. It opens out away from my body, a requisite for me, and it sits perfectly across my front so I can move my arms freely and reach in for the camera quickly. I can leave the main door unzipped and the camera is never in danger of falling out. My only wish is that the shoulder strap adjusted to a shorter length. I like to walk with the camera's neck strap around my neck and the camera in the bag, and this bag sits too low for that. Other than that, no complaints: it's compact, tough, and good for excursions with the minimum of equipment.
on May 8, 2006
This is such a nice bag! It's lightweight for its size and seems to have a place for everything. I have the Panasonic Lumix with the supplied lens adapter (very long) and a Sunpak flash. There is also room for the supplied battery charger, extra batteries for both the flash and camera, memory cards and a filter. All these fit perfectly in the bag. I also have some Lumiquest accessories which fit nicely in the outer pocket.
on April 2, 2007
My priority was a small padded bag that'll carry my Canon 30D, EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, a EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM Macro, and be slim enough to fit into a standard sized backpack.

This bag will hold 3 lenses. The most effective way to arrange the camera and lenses to fit is to open the lid, which conveniently opens away from you, and place the 60mm to the left. Then I can slide a short lense on the right side. Finally with the 17-85 on the body, slide the body in upside down with the flash away from you.

The short lense that goes on the right has to be shorter than the distance between the hand grip and the tip of the 17-85 lense because the bag is just long enough from top to bottom that my 30D with the 17-85, a UV filter, and lense cap will fit snuggly.

Otherwise, you can use the right side as extra storage ofcourse if all you need is 2 lenses for the day.

Also, there's quite a bit of storage space to put extra media, usb cable, keys, small wallet, and an energy bar or two with the combination of the left side and front compartments.

There's two inch and a half belt hoops spaced about two and a half inches apart on the back of the bag. There's also Lowepro's SlipLock Pouch attachment on the right side ready to expand for extra storage capacity. Definitely a plus if you need extra storage and you don't want to have to buy a whole new bag later or if you'd like the option to go slim again by detaching the extra pouches.

Also, it comes with a shoulder strap with hooks for attachments on either sides with complete rotational hooks that help with less tangling unlike my 30D Canon neck strap.

The all weather cover is a nice touch if you're hit with a surprise shower or something. It pulls out the bottom of the front pouch area and is teathered to the bag but you can stretch the elastic edges over the bag so that it covers most of the exposed surface area and just the back, belt loop side, is exposed. It's not gonna survive in a monsoon but it's definitely a good design and will help in light showers.

The handle feels almost like neoprene and is very comfortable.

Overall, the protective padding is fine for everyday transport and handling but it's not gonna dampen a drop onto concrete from table height. There's no small bag that can do that.

I took a gamble at buying such a small bag but in the end, I found that both my everyday lenses and even a small spare lense will fit snug as a bug in the Lowepro Rezo 160. And I can fit the whole bag into both my regular sized backpacks with ease.
on October 14, 2007
This bag is perfect for what it is intended for: light duty travel for a compact/mid-size D-SLR with standard zoom lenses. I have a Rebel XTi and the Sigma 18-200mm DC OS zoom. It is an excellent fit even with the lens hood on (reversed of course).

Others that have reviewed have complained that the bag is not big enough. Well, get a bigger bag! If you need more room to carry bigger or more lenses, then there are many other bags that will suit your needs. It's like buying a pair of gloves and complaining that they're not big enough for your hands - buy a larger pair!

The build quality is top notch, as well as the aesthetics. I really like how the all-weather cover is built in and attached to the bag so you don't loose it and that way it's ALWAYS with you when you need it. One cool feature that I love are the four memory card slots. CF cards fit securely in them.

Again, this bag is perfect for my camera and accessories for light travel. Whenever I need to go on long hauls/expeditions and I need more room for all of my equipment, then I use my backpack.
on March 12, 2011
Despite the manufacturer's spec (on their web-site), the interior height of this case is 6.75", effectively less than that since it slopes down a bit toward the front and there's a card pocket protruding down from the cover. So, I'm sending mine back.
That said, for the money, it seems alright, especially since it includes a rain-cover.
I don't understand the messenger style flap, though - all it does is cover the outside zip pocket - it doesn't provide access to the interior. Seems useless to me.
on January 27, 2015
I bought cheap chinese bag from Amazon called Evecase Blue Digital SLR Camera Carrying Case
But it sucked so i returned it and i had lot of recommendation from friends so i bought this Now good thing is that i can fit my camera D5300 with 18-55 lens, 160 neewer led light, shotgun mic, laveller mic, 5 SD card, and 2 lens + cleanerI carry lot of stuff in one bag so i like it I would recommend to new photographer or when you need to carry little equipment i would insists buy this
on May 31, 2012
I was looking for a bag to fit my Canon SX40 and also my S95. I originally purchased the Rezo 100 AW but had to return it. I hadn't thought it through that I needed to carry more than just the camera. Also need keys, change purse, cellphone and I thought I might want to take along the S95. I almost got the Rezo 170 but thought it was just a tad too large. The 160 is perfect. It's almost the same size as the 170, but not as high (and I didn't need the added height). I am thrilled with this bag. I've always been happy with Lowepro products and this one is no exception. If you are looking for a smallish bag with lots of storage room, this is the one for you.
on November 16, 2013
Fits my Nikon D5100 SLR with Tamron 18-270 lens perfectly with room for extra battery, charger, manual, memory. I bought the next size down locally (Fry's) and it was too snug so I returned it and got this one. Much better selection at Amazon.
on February 15, 2015
I love this bag. Great for a Canon T5i, the 18-135 lens, and the 50/1.8. I've put in a charger, some extra batteries, some cards, cables, and rocket air blower. that's all that fits though. now that i bought a flash, i need a bigger bag. however until now this bag has been really good. feels solid, with everything secure inside. it's easy to keep the camera with the lens attached, so it's always ready for use. the reverse opening of the Reso series is also good - so you don't to unclasp anything to open the bag. just the zipper.
i should say i don't carry this around while shooting. i use it to keep my camera in at home, and for transporting places.