5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Canon SD900
Published on April 21, 2007 by Telemachus

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, BUT very small
I purchased this case for my Canon A1000IS and can hardly zip it up. I like the front pocket for the extra batteries, but with batteries in there, you definietly can not zip the case. I will be returning this item.
Published on February 18, 2009 by Stephanie Pallen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Canon SD900, April 21, 2007
Telemachus (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
Perfect size for my Canon Canon PowerShot SD950IS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 3.7x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Titanium). Very compact case, but enough room for a spare battery and extra memory. Well-made. Great quality. Will provide ample protection for my camera. Also well sized for Canon PowerShot SD850 IS 8.0 MP Digital Elph Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my SD850IS, August 3, 2007
I got this bag for my Canon Powershot SD850IS. It's a perfect fit. The interior is nicely padded - soft and nice. It won't scratch the LCD and the camera body.

Pro:
- Perfect fit
- Nice and soft padding - won't scratch LCD and camera body
- Waterproof
- Have enough space to put additional memory card and battery (if needed)
- Compact
- Good price

Con:
- Belt Loop is closed - It's better if the belt loop can be opened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case!, January 27, 2008
I bought this case for the Nikon Coolpix L14 that I gave my seven year old granddaughter for Christmas. It's absolutely perfect both for the camera and for her. It's large enough to hold the camera, extra batteries, and an extra memory card. It has both an adjustable neck strap and a belt loop. The padding is plenty adequate to protect the camera.

I chose this particular case because I own two other Lowepro bags, one for my Canon 30D and at least three lenses (depending on the size) and one smaller for my video camera. The quality is excellent and the bags sufficiently protect my gear.

I must add that I find it amusing that some people blame the bag when their camera doesn't fit and then give the bag a one star rating! Get a measuring device and a clue!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, July 30, 2007
This is a very nice small thin camera bag for certain digital cameras. It has a shoulder strap (a necessity) and a pocket for an extra card and/or batteries. It is in constant use because it works. It zips shut, but has easy access to camera quickly. It is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, December 27, 2006
This case is excellent. I bought it for my mom for Christmas. She also has the Canon SD600. The case fits the camera perfectly and includes an extra pocket in the front perfect for an extra memory card or battery. The design is nice also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coupled with a Canon SD750, May 19, 2008
Mark A. Brozak "mbrozak" (Crestwood, KY United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for a replacement Canon SD750 when my SD450 was dropped. I looked at several different styles and brands, including the Canon leather case. This far exceeds them all.

With my SD450, I had the Canon leather case which was nice and kept the camera safe for a year in Iraq. But, the Ridge 10 has more padding, a more sturdy closure with velcro, a seperate slot for an extra battery (which I use thanks to the busted SD450) and another zippered enclosure just the right size for an SD Card (I keep two in mine). Additionally, the belt loops are easier to get on and off the belt whereas the Canons was a very tight fit, the the Ridge 10 also comes with a detachable strap. Excellent buy for this size camera- I couldn't recommend it any higher. Oh, it also looks good (I have the black) and the zippers are nicely embroidered with orange stitching making it easier to find the tabs, especially in the dark. Good workmanship as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag for the smallest cameras, July 22, 2010
This review is from: Lowepro Ridge 10 Camera Case (Red) (Electronics)
A very high quality bag but a bit of a tight squeeze for my Panasonic Lumix FH-20 (but it **does** fit). If you have the same camera I'd recommend the next larger size bag: the Ridge-30. But if you have an ultra compact the Ridge-10 is a great choice. The main compartment is well-padded and is lined with a soft, velour-like material that won't scratch your LCD screen. It closes with a single wrap-around zip. The extra storage is exactly what you need: a gusseted pocket for a spare battery (the flat OEM types fit great but AA's might not fit too well, though) and the velcro-closed flap has a zip compartment that's perfect for extra memory cards. An adjustable neck-strap (which clips on) and a sewn-in belt-loop complete the package. I do wish the belt-loop closed with velcro or a snap, though -- I don't want to have to take my belt off to put the thing on but that's a minor quibble. I'll probably use the neck strap which adjusts long enough to wear cross-wise over one shoulder and rest on the hip (my wife taught me that!)

It's almost as if it was designed by someone who actually does walk around with a camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and convenient, December 7, 2010
So far, I have only owned this little bag for a week. I originally bought this at a large electronic store chain and returned it after I saw the price on Amazon. I purchased this bag for my Sony DSC-W310 12.1MP Digital Camera and I'm happy to say it barely fit in its designated pouch. It's a good thing that it fit snuggly because I'd hate for the screen to become scratched from moving around. The inside of the camera's pouch is soft and gray. When fully unzipped, it opens at a 45' angle to prevent the camera from suddenly falling. It has a belt loop and clips for the adjustable strap. The strap is thin and not uncomfortable. It's long enough to have the case become a crossbody type of bag. There are two separate pouches for extra memory or batteries. These are not at all limited in capacity due to the camera pouch. There is a small zipper pouch at the very front for memory cards and a velcro one underneath for an additional battery. Overall a good purchase and I would recommend it. It doesn't look bulky at all and all of the pouches are easily accessible.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value, and functional, March 9, 2010
Since Samsung was too cheap to include a camera pouch with my Samsung 12MP Dig Camera 5X Opt 3.0IN LCD Silver, I had to come back to Amazon to buy a third-party camera pouch. I'm really satisfied with this purchase.

Pros:
Great design -- This camera pouch has three separate spaces for your compact digital camera, your battery pack, and your storage media. You won't run the risk of scratching your view screen on your camera AND you can keep track of your camera accessories.
Sturdy -- There is enough padding to protect your camera against normal bumps and short falls. This pouch is also solidly constructed. It feels like it will last a long time with normal use.

Cons:
Too much padding?? -- This may be a non-issue, but there might be too much padding in this camera pouch. The compartment for the camera seems a bit snug. This really isn't a big deal as I'm sure the padding will collapse down with normal use.

Final thoughts:
A great product at a great price. If you are looking for a replacement camera pouch for your compact digital camera, buy this camera pouch!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, BUT very small, February 18, 2009
This review is from: Lowepro Ridge 10 Camera Case (Red) (Electronics)

Lowepro Ridge 10 Camera Case (Red)
Used & New from: $1.00