5.0 out of 5 stars Padded Bottle Pouch w/Secure Belt Attachment
Published 11 months ago by DigiPhotog

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but small
This item was exactly what I expected, only about 25% smaller than what I wanted. It attaches securely to my backpack, but it is too small to hold a larger-style water bottle. At most I can fit a 500ml disposable water bottle. I was hoping to be able to use a larger 24oz bottle. No such luck.
Published on February 20, 2012 by dr venkman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but small, February 20, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Small But Solid, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Lowepro S&F Bottle Pouch (Electronics)
32oz Nangene bottles do not fit in this... just getting that out of the way to start.

The velcro double hooks on the attachment strap are solid. The pouch itself is made of a neoprene which is good and bad. Good - it stretches. Bad - it absorbs liquid. I needed a basic bottle carrier for a belt rig and on a backpack, this fits the bill. Could be a lot better with a more thoughtful design. My Tenba holder is a better design, but the attachment strap is very poor. Wish these companies could get it together...

3.0 out of 5 stars a good product that can be improved..., December 5, 2011
Amazon Customer (College Park, MD, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro S&F Bottle Pouch (Electronics)
A very nice product as usual from Lowepro. Arrived on time and in good shape. The only detail i can recommend is to add a drain hole at the bottom. So if it rains or any fluid enters, it can drain out of the pouch.
I added this product to my Dryzone200 backpack.

Update: the material (ca. neoprene) is a little weak to resist abrasion. Just the contact with the sits while walking inside an airplane, was enough to present some damage already.

Yes i recommend this product, mainly by the sliplock feature but it would be a lot better with a drain and covered with some mesh or something more sturdy.
Regards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Padded Bottle Pouch w/Secure Belt Attachment, December 30, 2013
DigiPhotog (West Central NM USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro S&F Bottle Pouch (Electronics)
LowePro builds a line of camera cases, bags and pouches that are extremely versatile, durable and that protect gear superbly. A particularly appreciated feature is their “SlipLock” attachment for securing the case to a belt or other attachment loop. This arrangement allows easy removal of the case without having to remove your belt, for instance – and it stays in place with a strong flap, secured by 2 sections of heavy duty Velcro (hook & loop). Very well designed and handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll Drink To That, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Lowepro S&F Bottle Pouch (Electronics)
It works great for a16.9 water bottle, and when you need it, you need it!
So, I'll drink to that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle carrier!, August 21, 2012
This review is from: Lowepro S&F Bottle Pouch (Electronics)
I use this to carry a soft drink bottle on my belt when I walk the dog or go hiking. It frees up my hands and carries the bottle securely on my belt. It is very well made, durable and the overlapping velcro strap is a great, dependable solution. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Nice pouch

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds bottles or cans for easy access., June 20, 2014
This review is from: Lowepro S&F Bottle Pouch (Electronics)
This is my second Lowepro bottle pouch purchase. Loved the first one so much, when I needed another I did not hesitate to order this product again. Built from the best materials to secure your drink onto you belt or camera gear bag. The pouch does add some degree of insulation that helps keep your cold drinks cold. I shoot for long periods of time out in the sun and am always grateful for the comfort and ease of use this bottle pouch provides. Now with two holders I'll always have some refreshment on my belt. Another great product from Lowepro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lens case, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Lowepro S&F Bottle Pouch (Electronics)
Aside from being sold as a water bottle holder, although it will hold a water bottle, it is a very good lens case! I've carried a large Nikon lens many miles in mine! Five stars for very good product although I had to super glue the cord lock back together.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's short indeed, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Lowepro S&F Bottle Pouch (Electronics)
I took my chance on this one and I [somewhat] liked the result. Here’s the thing, every other reviewer of this pouch alerted to the fact it’s too short for a 24 or even a 20 OZ bottle. I’ve decided to order anyway to use with a 20 OZ bottle from Camelbak (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ZT9E1Q). In the end, the pouch only covers 60% of the bottle BUT it works fine for me as all I can still attach it to my backpack using the standard Velcro system used by lowepro on all their pouches. As the bottle is insulated the half body insertion makes it even easier to pull it out and back in.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›