Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lowepro S&F Bottle Pouch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$22.99+ Free shipping

on February 20, 2012
This item was exactly what I expected, only about 25% smaller than what I wanted. It attaches securely to my backpack, but it is too small to hold a larger-style water bottle. At most I can fit a 500ml disposable water bottle. I was hoping to be able to use a larger 24oz bottle. No such luck.
on January 16, 2013
32oz Nangene bottles do not fit in this... just getting that out of the way to start.

The velcro double hooks on the attachment strap are solid. The pouch itself is made of a neoprene which is good and bad. Good - it stretches. Bad - it absorbs liquid. I needed a basic bottle carrier for a belt rig and on a backpack, this fits the bill. Could be a lot better with a more thoughtful design. My Tenba holder is a better design, but the attachment strap is very poor. Wish these companies could get it together...
on December 5, 2011
A very nice product as usual from Lowepro. Arrived on time and in good shape. The only detail i can recommend is to add a drain hole at the bottom. So if it rains or any fluid enters, it can drain out of the pouch.
I added this product to my Dryzone200 backpack.

Update: the material (ca. neoprene) is a little weak to resist abrasion. Just the contact with the sits while walking inside an airplane, was enough to present some damage already.

Yes i recommend this product, mainly by the sliplock feature but it would be a lot better with a drain and covered with some mesh or something more sturdy.
Regards!
on December 30, 2013
LowePro builds a line of camera cases, bags and pouches that are extremely versatile, durable and that protect gear superbly. A particularly appreciated feature is their “SlipLock” attachment for securing the case to a belt or other attachment loop. This arrangement allows easy removal of the case without having to remove your belt, for instance – and it stays in place with a strong flap, secured by 2 sections of heavy duty Velcro (hook & loop). Very well designed and handy.
on July 19, 2016
It holds a small water bottle well. I'd give it a 5 but I'm not sure that I love how high the water bottle rides on above my waist when it's in this pouch. I think if it dropped down a few inches before the pocket started or if the belt loop was on the top of the pouch instead of the bottom/middle then the bottle wouldn't hit my arm as I walked. I don't want it behind me because then I couldn't reach it well.
on August 21, 2012
I use this to carry a soft drink bottle on my belt when I walk the dog or go hiking. It frees up my hands and carries the bottle securely on my belt. It is very well made, durable and the overlapping velcro strap is a great, dependable solution. Highly recommended!
on March 31, 2014
I took my chance on this one and I [somewhat] liked the result. Here’s the thing, every other reviewer of this pouch alerted to the fact it’s too short for a 24 or even a 20 OZ bottle. I’ve decided to order anyway to use with a 20 OZ bottle from Camelbak (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ZT9E1Q). In the end, the pouch only covers 60% of the bottle BUT it works fine for me as all I can still attach it to my backpack using the standard Velcro system used by lowepro on all their pouches. As the bottle is insulated the half body insertion makes it even easier to pull it out and back in.
on December 19, 2014
For what it does and what it needs to be this bottle holder is great. It secures quickly and easily to a Lowepro pack (or similar) and grips the bottle well. The stretchy neoprene was very well chosen, and the draw string top does an excellent job of securing your bottle in place. The reason I only gave four stars instead of five is that I wish it were a little taller. For bottle sizes under twenty ounces it is fine, but my 27 ounce bottles stick a little too far up for the top of the pouch to cinch around their necks. Either Lowepro should offer more than one size or they should make this one about an inch and a half taller.
on March 1, 2015
This is a very practical pouch , I bought it as an accessorie to my Lowepro camara bag but I find myself using it mostly without. I use it a lot for shorter hikes and hanging on my hips from my belt I have easy acces to a quick drink and it does not bother while walking
on June 20, 2014
This is my second Lowepro bottle pouch purchase. Loved the first one so much, when I needed another I did not hesitate to order this product again. Built from the best materials to secure your drink onto you belt or camera gear bag. The pouch does add some degree of insulation that helps keep your cold drinks cold. I shoot for long periods of time out in the sun and am always grateful for the comfort and ease of use this bottle pouch provides. Now with two holders I'll always have some refreshment on my belt. Another great product from Lowepro.