Questions & Answers
Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW
by Lowepro
4.5 out of 5 stars (288)
$52.96
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
Is stable, it has a strap that cross over the chest and lock it to the body firmly. Is the the best camera reflex bag ever, very sure and easy to use. Enjoy !
Apr 18, 2014 by Rodrigo Centeno
vote
Hi Raul, I think I fits since I placed my D5100 with a 70-300 and did fit with no problem. As I remember shorter.
Dec 17, 2013 by Josue Ramirez
votes
With all the dividers removed the interior would be about 9 1/2" x 7" x 4 1/2". But the way the bag is carried and the dividers fit, I'm not sure you'd want to carry a camera/lens that way, even if it did fit.
Nov 9, 2011 by Les Schmader
votes
Yes, it would fit. I have the 5D Mark II with 28-300 lens and it's fine.
10 days ago by J. Maxwell
votes
Calvin, Although I don't have the battery grip to verify I did check the clearance. You have a couple inches of empty space between both the top and bottom of the camera body and the sides of the bag. It should fit.
Oct 10, 2013 by Jim Martinez
votes
sometimes i carry my 70" pistol grip tripod, but that does make the whole pack a little awkward so usually i just carry my monopod
4 days ago by chuck
votes
I have the d5300 with 18-140 lens and it fits perfectly. Could accommodate 2 more smaller lens but not sure about the 50-300. Might be too long for the depth of the bag. Love the bag though especially for travel.
27 days ago by H. Mandel
votes
Hmmmmm. Don't know, I returned the 102 since it was small and bought the 202. Yes it fit the 202 bag, its a great size.
May 2, 2014 by Pardeep Banga
votes
Thank you for writing, we use Amazon worldwide fulfillment. If the option to ship to your location is available Amazon will automatically display the rates and delivery options. Cindy
Oct 21, 2013 by Cindy S.
votes
I just got the 102AW and the depth of where the camera would fit is @ 7". That would be the total length from the camera viewfinder to the end of the lens. The side lens pockets themselves are only @ 4 1/2" deep. I might be a little conservative, but I tried to measure accurately. This bag is really small. A lot smaller than it appears in the photos.
Oct 1, 2011 by Les Schmader
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers