Questions & Answers
Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW
by Lowepro
4.6 out of 5 stars (353)
$41.60
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
votes
Hi Raul, I think I fits since I placed my D5100 with a 70-300 and did fit with no problem. As I remember shorter.
Dec 17, 2013 by Josue Ramirez
votes
Is stable, it has a strap that cross over the chest and lock it to the body firmly. Is the the best camera reflex bag ever, very sure and easy to use. Enjoy !
Apr 18, 2014 by Rodrigo Centeno
votes
votes
With all the dividers removed the interior would be about 9 1/2" x 7" x 4 1/2". But the way the bag is carried and the dividers fit, I'm not sure you'd want to carry a camera/lens that way, even if it did fit.
Nov 9, 2011 by Les Schmader
votes
Yes, it would fit. I have the 5D Mark II with 28-300 lens and it's fine.
Sep 19, 2014 by J. Maxwell
votes
It will not hold an iPad safely.
16 days ago by chris oakes
votes
I have the d5300 with 18-140 lens and it fits perfectly. Could accommodate 2 more smaller lens but not sure about the 50-300. Might be too long for the depth of the bag. Love the bag though especially for travel.
Sep 3, 2014 by H. Mandel
votes
I've never used the 205, I can only speak from experience with the lowepro 102 aw. I'm actually planning to buy an a6000 soon and I feel This camera bag will be a great bag for it. I might only use about 2 lenses and a tripod for shooting street which is great for me. I am able to fit a few dnacks, I've never tried a water bottle but I believe it could fit in with the lenses if you're willing to risk it lol. But if you want to go light this is great
Jan 25, 2015 by Diego Z.
votes
Calvin, Although I don't have the battery grip to verify I did check the clearance. You have a couple inches of empty space between both the top and bottom of the camera body and the sides of the bag. It should fit.
Oct 10, 2013 by Jim Martinez
votes
I have a D5300 with the same size lens and it is a perfect size. I would imagine that you will not have a problem unless the D7000 is significantly larger than the 5300. You will have to remove the hood but there is room to store it as well as the 35mm. There won't be much more room left though you will be fine for batteries, remote, a few filters, etc.
Jan 29, 2015 by H. Mandel
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers