5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for my Canon Powershot sd 1200 Camera
Published on May 9, 2010 by C. Hohmann

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Nikon Coolpix S9050
This is a cute but very small case. The fabric is spongy, providing a cushion against the camera being knocked around. Too small for my Nikon Coolpix.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for my Canon Powershot sd 1200 Camera, May 9, 2010
This matches my light blue Canon Powershot camera perfectly. I bought my camera because I wanted something small that could easily fit in my pocket and didn't want a big bulky case to get in the way. This camera cover is perfect. I didn't need something to store extra batteries or sd cards, just something to protect the outside from getting scratched, although there is probably enough stretch to this case that I could squeeze those in if desired. My camera fits into it perfectly without the cover being being tight. Great little case, very pretty color.

Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice carrying case., April 14, 2010
If you're looking for a case that provides maximum protection for your pocket camera, or has room for accessories, this isn't the case for you. If you're looking for a case that fits the camera like a glove, and is easy to carry around, than the Lowepro Varia fits the bill. Made of neoprene fabric, the Varia is thin and lightweight. It is also smaller than expected, and my Panasonic TZ series camera barely squeezes into it. But the Varia stretches, and I can get the camera into it. Protection is minimal. It will protect from scratches and minor bumps only, but that is exactly what I bought it for. I can still put the camera in my pocket with it in the case. If your camera is small enough, you can probably squeeze an extra memory card or battery in the case too, but don't expect it to fit much at all. For around $10, I'm happy with the Lowepro Varia. It makes carrying my camera around easy, without a bulky case, and provides a little bit of protection.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Nikon Coolpix S9050, April 4, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but...., November 29, 2012
This review is from: Lowepro Varia 10 Camera Case - Raspberry (Electronics)
Bought this for my digital camcorder and although the
item itself is VERY well made, arrived when promised
etc., it does not fit my camcorder as the item was
described it would. The actual size of this would fit
a cell phone, that's about it. We have several (4) hand
held camera products and none of them will fit this
case. Will keep as the price was awesome and don't want
to spend the ship charge to send back. Will use for cell
phone when necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gonna Buy Another One it Stretchesssssss, May 13, 2010
I like this case and so, since I received another camera (yes I am in need of two) and I like this case because I can keep several other small items in it like a reader, extra batteries and even a dollar or two. This was a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, protective, not bulky, May 25, 2010
I would give this product more than 5 stars if possible. As advertised, it fit my Canon Powershot SD1200 perfectly. Not tight at all, but also not loose. When I bought this case I was worried about the neoprene being too thin and not providing enough protection against impacts. However, this case is made of thick neoprene and the corners have extra material (which is great in case I drop my camera). The best part is that it will slide easily into my purse and not take up too much room.

I think this case is thicker and offers more protection than the average neoprene case. You could fit an extra memory card into it if necessary, but it's not really designed for that since there is no space or pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars case, April 16, 2014
I bought this camera case for my new camera and it works awesome. It was just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, December 14, 2013
This case is the perfect size for my Samsung DV105F DualView Digital camera. It seems to protect it well. Very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad for price, November 19, 2013
Sturdy and protects the camera from getting beaten up. Not bad for the price. The cloth on the outside doesn't look like it will last as long as some of the high price camera cases, but will just have to wait to see how durable it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars good little bag, November 6, 2013
blaster (little neck, ny) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro Varia 10 Camera Case - Raspberry (Electronics)
i don't use it for a camera but keep it for holding my phone stuff in it, headphones, charger and its been awesome, keeps it safe and separate from the other stuff in my bag, its slim and does not get in the way of anything. might get another one in a different color for other items that i been considering to keep separated that i don't use to often.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›