Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: PaperbackChange

on October 4, 2007
Yes, I am a man, a man who has been married to the same woman for 35 years. And a man that has been married only once. With that said, I dropped this book into my wifes stack at the book store on a whim. I then found it was really written for women. Oh well, I'll read it anyway. Wow. Profound may be an over emphasis, but not much. When I finished, I handed it to my wife and told her "I would give anything to be treated by a woman like this". We have a good marriage and we have a good sex life (read "good" :). Let's just say, this made some "positive" changes in our relationship. Thank you Debra and Don Macleod!
0Comment53 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2010
This book is simply amazing. After two children within 18 months our sex life had all but died. Using this book to find ways to fulfill my husbands sexual needs really gave a jump start to my own libido! I am so thankful to these authors for all of the great ideas and tips. It is such a straight forward book, so easy to read, and so blunt about every thing; it's a keeper!
on January 2, 2009
Love this book. Its a relaxing read. While it gives "lube jobs" with very specific details of how to perform them, it also goes into detail about relationships and common issues.
on February 7, 2009
I agree with one other reviewer. If my wife made the effort to treat me like this, I'd be the happiest guy in the world and would do anything to keep her happy. Why don't more women clue in that it takes very little to keep a man happy?
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2008
This book should be in the library of anyone working on maintaining a loving, long term relationship. Candid, concise and actually are really good read.
0Comment18 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2007
Not a bad book and a real easy read. It had some good info in the first part of the book, but as it went along it got more and more graphic and little far out there. Read it for the fun and let down your hair. I chuckled quite a few times.
0Comment20 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2007
I love this book. Being over 50, I have been sexually active for many years now and thought I knew quite a bit. But I learned a lot from this book. My husband and I have tried several things and he really enjoyed it. My advice is to get it, read it and enjoy it.
0Comment17 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2013
As a male, it's always interesting to hear womens' take on sexuality. I think most men would appreciate the approach taken by the author (a female).
on February 13, 2008
Fun and humorous presentation of an important subject. The writer is sensitive and on target in a presentation of a topic that could have been too "clinical" or "distasteful" if not done carefully. Every happy and unhappy couple should buy a copy!
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2007
This book is funny and lighthearted. It does offer some good suggestions and advice but overall we didn't take it too seriously. Much of it is tongue-in-cheek humor. The coupons in the back of the book are great!! Its a source of constant joking between the wife and I.
Definetly worth the ten bucks!
0Comment13 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse