5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Great lotion. It works as advertised - non-greasy, light and quick absorbing. Does a great job of moisturizing the skin - not as great as the thicker creams but its a trade-off for the completely non-greasy feel. Really like that it can be applied to the face, body and be used after shaving - sooths the skin nicely. Highly recommend.
Published on April 5, 2011 by Nick91605

3.0 out of 5 stars Made face dry and itchy
Maybe it's because it contains alcohol but it ended up drying out my face and made it itch. Went back to my "old standby"...Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm...and haven't had any more issues. It costs a lot more (I was looking for a bargain with the Lubriderm) but some things you just can't cut corners on.
Published 19 months ago by P. C. Burger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, May 10, 2011
does everything as advertised. i was most worried about the smell, i wanted a smell that was manly and not just fruity smelling. I was right and it smells fresh,clean, just like cologne. all i wanted

4.0 out of 5 stars Men's Lotion, May 29, 2011
Yes guys need to moisten up their skin just as woman do and we don't want to search high and long for what works and what doesn't work. It seems many companies out there finally understand that there is in fact a market for men, hence why these products are now readily available.

That being said, I have dry skin pretty much everywhere and I'm picky about what I put on my body.

Pro:
Compared to other lotions that I've used (Lubriderm Daily Moisture, Vaseline Men's Body and Face, Vaseline Intensive Rescue Hypoallergenic, etc.) this one is pretty much up to par. With the Vaseline Men's lotion, it would dissolve a bit too rapidly into the skin and you would have to apply a bit more to cover your body, but Lubriderm's formula seems to have this issue covered.

I don't prefer to use this lotion on my face but that's up to other consumers whether or not they want to.

Con:
When placed side by side with other lotion, particularly Vaseline Men's, you get 1/3 more lotion with Vaseline for the same amount of money. This really depends on how much lotion a person uses a day and how much money they would like to spend. Perhaps Lubriderm believes its name justifies the price?

All in all, this is perhaps one of the best lotions that I've used but I have to knock off one star in regards to pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., December 17, 2011
I had been looking for a lotion that didn't smell like I was mugged by a perfume counter, one that didn't leave me greasy like I bathed in bacon fat, and one that didn't leave me shiny like a waxed car. Enter: Lubriderm men's 3-in-1 Lotion. Simply put: I love this stuff. It comes out thick, however, when you rub it in, your skin totally absorbs it, I didn't feel like there was a thin film of goo on me. Also, I have really bad allergies and am very cautious about what I put on my face. This lotion has yet to sting my eyes, and I also put it on after shaving and it leaves my skin very soft and not irritated like most lotions tend to do to my face after a fresh shave. Let's face it, guys (even secure ones) hate to admit they need to moisturize. So unless you're half reptile, you are truly missing out if you do not get this stuff. I use it on every part of my body that has skin ( EVERY PART, hint hint), and no stinging, burning or anything else one might experience from another product that ventures "down the happy trail". I highly recommend this lotion, it seriously has no other competition on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when you have a woman with a picky nose, July 10, 2011
D. Fleck (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
All the men's lotions that I ever buy are always too smelly for my girlfriends nose. She never seems to like a lotion that I buy, so I decided to go with a fragrance free lotion. This way I get the moisture that I need without the complaints that I don't need.

I have used Lubriderm products in the past, always with great success and this product is no different. It absorbs fast and never feels greasy. I have no problem using this lotion all over my body.

Also if you get it on subscribe-and-save...it's even cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your man skin, January 28, 2013
R. Bennett (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
There are times, even as a dude, where your skin gets dry and uncomfortable - hands, face, elbows, etc. I've bought face moisturizers, hand cream, borrowed my wife's lotion, etc. but Lubriderm for Men is great stuff. It's light, has a clean scent without smelling heavy like cologne or body spray, it absorbs quickly and takes care of all my dry skin needs. After I shave in the morning I rub some all over my head, face, and hands. It works as a hair product on my buzzed head, soothes and moisturizes my face after shaving, and keeps my hands from drying and cracking. If you're a guy who is unsure about using lotion, this is the stuff for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Stuff, September 1, 2011
Lotion is very light and absorbs well into the skin. I use as an aftershave and skin lotion. I do shave the old noggin, and this works much better than Bald Guyz or anything else I've tried to date. Rather large size and a good value, bought two and have used for about a month now. Will reorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lotion, April 20, 2011
This stuff is perfect for me. I'm always on the go and live a busy life. Don't want to use 3 different products when one will do. Until now there hasn't been an option but now the 3-in-1 lotion solves all my problems. Thanks to Lubriderm for giving no-fuss guys like myself an easy way to take care of their hide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Burns, October 19, 2011
Used it right after shaving my neck slightly too close, and my neck was on fire for an hour. However, it is a very nice body and hand lotion, and I plan to use it in the winter when I routinely get dry skin. It looks and feels exactly like the regular lubriderm body and hand lotion we have used for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really great product!, January 21, 2013
My boyfriend has some trouble with dry skin in Winter and his problem areas are his face (mostly after shaving) and his knuckles. He also has fairly sensitive skin. The next day I saw him after he started using this I could tell a major difference . His hands and face were incredibly soft and smelled amazing! His knuckles still require a bit more time but there's definite improvement.
The product is not greasy at all and absorbs very well and fairly quick. I was worried about the smell when I ordered it but it turned out to smell clean instead of flowery and I lactually like it quite a bit. It's also a pretty good amount for the price and I'm sure I'll reorder soon
When it comes to Amazon, there is no faster shipping. I'm sure of it! It took three days for me to recieve this with regular shipping. It was packaged very nicely and was not damaged at all. Overall this is a wonderful product and I have no negative remarks! I would definitely recommend!

Rate and Discover Movies