Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 6, 2011
I drive 1996 F150 pick up truck. Engine leaks slowly and at the seasonal oil change (once before winter and once before summer - just my way and not recommended by factory nor an expert), I may find half of capacity. I added a quart of Lucas additive and was surprised to find that my oil level did not drop after a few months.
on March 19, 2012
I added Lucas Oil Stabilizer to a 15 y/o Corolla at an oil change (ratio 1:4). Improvements that I noticed soon after are: engine ran smoother, oil level stayed stable, better gas mileage. I'm happy with the product and very satisfied with Amazon's service.
on November 14, 2009
This stuff is unreal. I've added to the engine, manual transmission and differential of my 2005 Xterra according to the recommendation on the bottle. The engine is running a lot quieter, especially with start up and the transmission shifts like a dream. It always felt as if I had beaten the synchros, so I've tried all the best transmission oils, including Nissan's own recommended brand. With the Lucas additive, the transmission finally shifts perfect. O, and did I mention that the transmission is also running significantly quieter.
on August 22, 2011
I HAVE BEEN DRIVING AN F350 7.3 NOW FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND HAVE A LOT OF MILES ON MY ENGINE. ONE REASON THAT I BELIEVE IT IS STILL RUNNING LIKE ITS BRAND NEW IS LUCAS OIL STABILIZER AND FUEL ADDITIVE. ONE GALLON WITH EVERY OIL CHANGE AND 12 OZS WITH EVERY FILL UP. WOULD NOT RUN WITHOUT IT.
55 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2012
I started using this in the past year in my older cars and noticed a smoother, quieter engine with less oil consumption. Also, when I change the oil, it is noticeably slicker and stickier. I use the synthetic type in the winter for better flow.
on June 4, 2008
Lucas products were recommended to me by my friend's neighbor. He once worked as a mechanic at a dealership, then decided he wanted to be his own boss and now does restorations on classic cars for some famous and some not-so-famous people.

I took his advice and bought this. After adding about a pint to my oil, I noticed that my truck immediately ran more smooth, and was more quiet. I simply *hear* less wear-and-tear in my engine. Acceleration also seems faster. I'm looking forward to buying more products off of the Lucas line.
on November 27, 2012
Have been using this product for 3+ years, one quart per oil change w/ 4 quarts of full synthetic. Only a couple of small oil drips and no oil usage. The van is a '94 just turning 280k miles, it has traveled through 43 states pulling a tent camper through all of them. Keep the great products coming Lucas!
on January 19, 2011
Just had an oil change. Added two gals of Lucas Oil Stabilizer to the Class 8 Cummins engine and i must honestly say that my engine feels new again. I am truely amazed. I was getting alot of blowby from the diesel engine (500k miles), and just as the product states, it has been reduced, at least for now.

When it took almost an hour to get the two gals from the bottle into the engine, i knew this product would have a positive impact. Comparing it to regular oil is like water to molasses.

I climb hills with ease and the truck just seems like its gliding down the road. I'll definately use this product with every oil change. Granted, its only been 1000 miles since my oil change so I'll have to see how the product holds up over time. But soooooo far soooooo good! I'm pleased!
on December 13, 2014
Add 1/2 quart with every oil change. Engine quieter and no typical cold engine start "ticking" noise from lifters. Doesn't take much and will mix with all oils. If you ever have to break down an engine that has been maintained, it is a clean inside with very little wear. This is icing on the cake. NO PROBLEMS with this product, using Mobile 1 on older cars.
on October 14, 2010
my wife's 1998 Crown Victoria was pinging on regular gas. Tried this product and pinging stop.