Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on June 7, 2015
I purchased this Lucas bag to replace my old one that has traveled with me for over10 years. The material on my old Lucas bag is still in tact, zippers work and wheels still rolling! I can only hope this bag will be of the same quality. I flew with it for the first time and there are to signs of problems. (I have had suitcases that are practically destroyed the first trip!)
The size is large, would rather have had a 28" inch but this size does meet flying guidelines. The pockets will hold and average size pair of women's shoes in each, expandable pockets will hold a small mans shoe size. The inside is HUGE! and the overall case is lightweight.
Reinforced corners help protect and handle along with stand on bottom aide in lifting.
I have looked a long time for a Lucas bag that I could afford and was super excited and very happy with this one.
on June 8, 2014
Tons of pockets. Lots of space. Easy to handle when completely full. Very lightweight for such a large bag. Buying another now.
on June 20, 2015
This suitcase is amazing ! I have had one just like it, also made by Lucas, for the last 15 years. It finally made its last trip,so, I was delighted to find this one-at very good price, also. The former one literally made countless international trips before it was retired. It holds more than it would seem from the picture and dimensions. The outer pockets are perfect for books, shoes, clothing that does not wrinkle etc. I have never found a negative with it.
on May 10, 2016
ZIPPER RIPPED OUT the very, very 1st time we used it!
We could NOT GET A REFUND, because the return time has expired, due to us not needing & using this bag for that time!
We don't go on trips that often, so it sat in our closet (NEW), & then the 1st time we were able to use it, the ZIPPER BROKE OUT!
What a DISAPPOINTMENT! Not fair, & certainly NOT HONEST!
on December 30, 2013
Lots of compartments, it expands, and IT IS HUGE! It seems pretty durable, and the top strap makes it easy to grab out of the trunk.
on August 5, 2015
I used Lucas product before, and I LOVED it very much. The reason I need to buy a new one now is I have used my old one for more than 10 years, and it's about time to replace.
The product is very durable.
The airline limits to 50 pounds for check-in luggage, and I should have bought a smaller size, because it's very easy to reach the weight limit.
on March 3, 2014
GREAT BAG! Just took it to Scotland and it was perfect! So much room and so easy to manipulate through all airports and customs.
on November 16, 2015
What I liked most about this bag were the practical side pockets and the fact that it expands sideways. Rolls easily although it has only two wheels. Material looks resistant and you can stuff it because the structure isn't rigid.
on December 7, 2015
I used this on one transatlantic trip. Very Happy so far. Easy to spot and maneuver. Most importantly,fits the maximum amount you can transport overseas without incurring extra fees - you still have to keep track of weight. I must admit, I didn't buy it from Amazon.
on March 19, 2015
great color,size and shape ,,,,, same picture