Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The Lucchese story starts in 1880 when Sam Lucchese Sr. and his brothers came to America. He was just 17 years old at the time, but Lucchese knew he wanted to be a boot maker. Just three years later, the Lucchese Boot Company was born in San Antonio, Texas. In 1960 the founder’s grandson and namesake took over the family business and decided to rethink the art of boot-making. Sam Lucchese Jr.’s fascination and understanding of the human foot inspired him to create a boot design that fit like no other. Although Lucchese’s exclusive boot last design required more skill and time, the result was a boot that quickly gained national recognition for its extraordinary comfort, quality and fit. Every Lucchese boot is hand inspected twice. In virtually every procedure during the production on a Lucchese boot, human hands are relied upon to complete the task to near-perfection. Every inch of a Lucchese boot is made of the finest grade of leathers. Slip your foot into a Lucchese and experience comfort you never thought possible.
- Product Dimensions: 18.2 x 13.6 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds
- ASIN: B002QUZSHC
- Item model number: GB9274.53
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 16, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: