5.0 out of 5 stars Lucid Intervals
The first two reviews are complaints regarding the lack of a Kindle version and are not really a review of the book. I have read all of Stuart Woods' books and found Lucid Intervals to be an easy and enjoyable read. It is short and to the point although somewhat repetitive which is the case of most prolific writers when they are trying to bring new readers up to date. I...
Published on April 22, 2010 by LCG

3.0 out of 5 stars Not his best work
First let me say that I have read all of Mr. Woods books. His books are usually amusing and light with enough action and romance to keep it interesting.

On the other hand I do get a little tired of the Airplane jargon when it does not really pertain to the story that much. Its in all his books and this leads me to believe that Mr. Woods has a healthy interest...
Published on April 28, 2010 by N. Mason

‹ Previous | 15 6 711 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Lucid Intervals: A Stone Barrington Novel (Stone Barrington Novels Book 18) (Kindle Edition)
FUN read...lots of twists and turns...will read it again in a few months
with Kindle books, its easy to download old and new books

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucid Intervals, March 25, 2013
When my friend turned me on to the Stone Barrington books, it was a great day. I have all of his books and would highly recommend all of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars STONE BARRINGTON ** BOOK EIGHTEEN, March 21, 2013
Stuart Woods give us the eighteenth edition of the Stone Barrington series. Come on, they have to be read in order. In this one, set in New York City Barrington is hired for two jobs at once, reoccurring Herbie Fisher has come into money and hires Barrington to keep him out of trouble and series readers know how hard that is. Barrington is also hire by reoccurring Felicity Devonshire of British Intelligence to track down a man in New York. Both cases provide interesting twists and turns. I say again...Stone Barrington books are beach reads. Read the series for fun. RECOMMENDED

5.0 out of 5 stars Stone Barrington is a great series, February 18, 2013
I have read 20 Stone Barrington series books and can't wait to finish the entire series. Stuart Woods is one of my favorite authors. Each new book builds from the previous story and I highly recommend reading this series in order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stone Barrington, February 10, 2013
Stone Barrington novels are great, I love them and I know a lot of people who read them so we all buy one book at a time and pass them around. Stuart Woods knows what he is doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ed, February 3, 2013
Have yet to find a Stone Berrington Novel I didnt love. I wis there were more I read faster than Stuart Woods Can write, LOL.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book!!!, January 6, 2013
I have so may Stone's books they are great and always look forward to the next one coming out. Keep up the great work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old, same old, December 7, 2012
I began with book 1 of the series. By the time I got this one, I was tiring of them. They've become predicatable, flauting rich money and gratitous sex. I did read the next 2 books, hoping that they would change somewhat, but they did not. I did not finish the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, December 3, 2012
Stone is a very entertaining character and I love the New York settings. Stone's adventures are always a great ride.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lucid Intervals, November 19, 2012
I enjoyed this book. I am a fan of the Holly Barker series, but was not a fan of hers in this book. I enjoyed how the characters are intertwined and how they make for a great read.
I find it quite interesting how a lawyer gets "involved" in so much chaos. But hey the imagination is funny that way.

‹ Previous | 15 6 711 | Next ›