Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2013
I bought this at 88% off with free one-day shipping, so you can't beat the price (unless, of course, it goes for 89% or more off). The watch's appearance is simple, elegant. It's not gaudy or downright ugly like a lot of watches out there. However, I think the face looks more indigo than blue under direct light. The band is soft and comfortable. I gave it four stars because I like it and don't "love it." Also, I think tend to be extremists when it comes to online ratings - either five stars or one star - so I'm trying to give a more restrained review.
on January 14, 2015
Got this for my husband who wanted a nice watch to wear with his uniform.. This watch is perfect. He loves it. Great price for this watch. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice watch with a nice price.
on May 21, 2013
I love the blue face with the black band, and roman numeral numbers. It has a nice big face, but not huge or heavy, the band fits fine on my average size wrists, but it may be a little small for guys with giant pro wrestler wrists lol. The only thing I would nit pick at is that the shape of the watch face is a little too round for my taste, overall a very nice mens watch for the money.
on June 27, 2015
I like the watch, but when I opened the box I found the watch running... Now I wonder if it has been used.. Most new one has a small plastic thing around the handle to keep it from running .. Also I wonder now how much battery life is left in the watch !!??
on March 10, 2015
I purchased this for my bf for Valentines Day. He doesn't have huge hands/wrists but this watch fits perfectly. I do believe that it may be refurbished because the back panel is not straight (you can also see this in the picture) and the plastic covering that protects new watch faces was put on very poorly, to the point that I took it off before gifting it, but it does not seem worn or used at all.
on June 11, 2014
Had only a short time. It fits nicely on big wrist. Keeps time accurately. Looks smart. Price vs product seems good.
on January 23, 2015
I get compliments from this good looking watch.For 49 dollars so far I have no complaints.
on December 17, 2014
Beautiful watch! Great purchase!
on February 23, 2015
Handsome watch but no good if it doesn't tell time. Received a defective timepiece and my boyfriend was shy to admit it since it was a gift... I am now a few days outside the 30 day return window and I'm stuck with a handsome piece of uselessness.

I would be most grateful if the supplier read this and took some action to replace with a working piece… We will see. Thank you in advance of you assist here.
on February 26, 2015
Quality watch. I would definitely buy another watch from Lucien Piccard, especially at the price I paid for it.