4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Automatic Watch
Published 10 months ago by Benjamin

2.0 out of 5 stars Awkward
The watch looks very nice.

It's very large - and gets in the way. In addition, the band is very stiff.

Most importantly, if you don't wear if for two days, it stops running. My prior automatic - a Seiko - would run after non-use of almost a week.
Published 10 months ago by Marc A. Rubin

2.0 out of 5 stars Awkward, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Lucien Piccard Men's LP-11912-02S Emosson Analog Display Japanese Automatic Black Watch (Watch)
The watch looks very nice.

It's very large - and gets in the way. In addition, the band is very stiff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Automatic Watch, February 20, 2014
I'm a big fan of automatic, solar and kinetic watches. So when I read the description of this Lucien Piccard and saw that it had a Japanese automatic movement I pulled the pin and got it. I wore it for a week and kept track of its time keeping with my atomic clock, it gained 10 seconds every day. That's totally acceptable for me since I change watches once a week and let the automatics run down between use. I have a very small wrist which the leather band adjusted to easily but don't worry if you have an average to large wrist, it fits my moose of a son's wrist with no problem. The leather strap took a bit of massaging to get the stiffness out but now it's very comfortable. I like the styling of the watch, the Roman numerals and that I can see the movement working away on both sides of the watch. I feel that for the price this watch is worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for us, February 20, 2014
Lynnette Martek (Blythewood, SC United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a Valentine's gift for my husband. The watch did not work. It was a disappointment as I thought it looked nice but I had to return it. Thanks to Amazon for the great return service.