Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lucien Piccard Men's 20 Jewel Skeleton Automatic SS Blue Dial Sapphire Crystal Watch 28504SL
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 21, 2012
Its a very beautiful watch, I am very happy that I buy this watch.

It was delivered before time, in a nice box. the wrist band is two-tone, polish and mate finish. The dial is sapphire crystal, time keeping is good. I wore it at home for 4-5 hours then put it off in the night. I wore it later next day in the evening and timing was correct.

Cons:

Only shortcoming I notice, is the manual. It provides no information about this particular model, so I followed the instruction for a similar model, and set the time in few minutes.
The dial markers, watch hands are luminous but don't shine well except the second hand.

So, by looks, functionality its a DEAL.