5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful

i did'nt like the band becuase
it was too shirt and it should be longer
Published 8 months ago by nurit

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 2, 2014
This review is from: Lucien Piccard Women's LP-12721-01 Staz Analog Display Quartz Black Watch (Watch)
This watch is so much prettier than pictured. You have to remember that these are truly luxury watches at ridiculously low prices because Lucien Piccard went out of business. I ordered this one and I was astounded at how much more texture and richness the watch has than is pictured. My daughter saw it and grabbed it so I am ordering another. I highly recommend it. Everything about this watch says quality. These make beautiful Christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch., May 14, 2014
Nice quality watch, got them at a great price. They look great for being so cheap. The strap is pretty durable. The only pet peeve that I have is that at the end of each month I have to manually change the date. I would totally recommend this watch.
I've attached a picture of me wearing the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS WATCH, June 26, 2014
It is exactly what I wanted…the face on the watch is beautiful and big enough to make it easy to read…it is comfortable to wear…definitely a "keeper" !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch, June 10, 2014
I bought this for my wife & she loved it. Great look & elegant. Above expectations. Good choice & great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 25, 2014
nice watch
looks expensive,
good colors
i did'nt like the band becuase
it was too shirt and it should be longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Satisfied, May 5, 2014
I was curious if I was gonna get what I paid for (a cheap watch) or if I was going to be impressed despite the price. This watch is as beautiful as pictured and the quality is outstanding for roughly $30! It fits well and looks lovely. I highly recommend this watch :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic beauty.., February 23, 2014
Beverly East (Howell, MI, US) - See all my reviews
Just beautiful, am giving it to my daughter for her birthday..classic look and perfect for a dress up event..Can't wait to see her face when she receives it.

3.0 out of 5 stars LP Watch Out, October 6, 2014
The watch is great, very elegant looking. The band is stiff and doesn't mold itself to your wrist. Hangs awkwardly.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 5, 2014
I love it! Beautiful, classy, simple. And the price wax excellent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., September 15, 2014
No regret getting this watch. Love it.