Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 18, 2014
This watch feels too big for my wrist. It is very pretty, but it slips around my wrist. The date feature seems to be off, also. I'll set it, but then it doesn't advance like it should. For the money, it's a beautiful watch! Just know that there's a few things to consider before you buy!
on January 3, 2015
I really like the watch - especially the outstanding savings. Even though I tried to determine the size of the face before ordering, I was truly surprised by its VERY large size. It takes up about 95% of the top of my wrist! I knew it had a leather band (which I don't care for) that I would have to replace, but even though it is impressive-looking, I am seriously considering returning it for another model.
on October 22, 2014
I really like this attractive watch. I do have a couple of minor quibbles, though.

I really liked the idea of the date showing on the watch. Unfortunately, the font is way too small for me to see without putting on a pair of reading glasses. If you are getting to the point where you require reading glasses you may want to take that into consideration.

The leather band, while attractive, is very stiff. I am hoping that it will soften up with time and wear.

The watch face itself is quite large. If you have a small, delicate-type of wrist this watch may be overly large for you. Luckily for me, I do not possess such a wrist. ;-)

Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
on August 18, 2014
A beautiful and elegant watch.However, the buckle tongue is little too short make it difficult to insert in the hole.That is not a problem anyway. I like the watch because it fits my thin wrist pretty well. a good buy.
on September 10, 2014
The watch face is beautiful, however, the band is quite thick. As I have thin wrists I had to replace the band.
on November 6, 2014
Good watch - has a nice big dial. Just what I was looking for. Only issue is that the description said 'luminous dial', which I assumed meant it had a light, but it does NOT.
on November 24, 2014
Beautiful watch but absurdly large even for this 6 foot tall woman. I purchased 3 of this model in different colors and because of the size issue, they are being returned.
on September 6, 2015
This watch is stylish without being too large for my medium wrist. I have trusted Lucien Piccard for more than thirty years. The face is easy to read.
on August 25, 2014
Very nice watch...calendar date could be a bit larger (I'm old!!), but other than that, I really like it...and the price was right...
on April 29, 2014
Tis is very nice watch. I liked the style. recommend to all and I wear it daily. Thanks a lot
Daun