5.0 out of 5 stars The search is over
Published 16 months ago by JZ

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle with care
I love the look and feel of this bag. However if you wear blue jeans with it know that it will turn blue. Very sad that after carrying it two times it looks like an old worn out bag. Also the opening is too narrow and hard to fit much in it.
Published 11 months ago by Nhuttonrn

5.0 out of 5 stars The search is over, August 15, 2013
When this bag arrived I looked over and told my friend that I had found my handbag soulmate. The size is just right (not so over-the-top large and in no way small) the color is gorgeous and it is neutral without being boring. I like wearing a purse both on my arm and over the shoulder and this had a third option of cross body, which will work nice for traveling. 5+ stars. Perfection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fragile Beauty, December 9, 2013
The design of this bag is simply amazing. I couldn't be happier in that regard. Fun, attractive, spacious.
However, the leather is extremely sensitive, prone to scratches and stains. This is not what I desired for a day bag. Every encounter is recorded on the leather. My opinion is that the LB should have included a note about this soft and sensitive leather and how to care for it. Can I spray it with something? I just don't know. I've checked their web site (just in case)--and that, much needed information, isn't there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle with care, January 16, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Lucky For ME!, December 19, 2013
Cherri (Kansas City, MO, United States) - See all my reviews
I love the color, the feel and the quality craftsmanship of this bag. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I'd wished it opened a little wider at the top than it does.

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite winner., December 20, 2014
My last lucky brand handbag for the year and it is definitely one of my favorite, love the color and the look of this bag, I wanted to get something with my some of my Christmas bonus money that I will always remember and while shopping at Amazon I came across this deal and I could not let it pass me by. I am a big fan of Lucky Brand handbags and I love adding to my collection. I used it today when I went to the movies and the mall and I have to say that it stood out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful leather, June 16, 2014
lam722 (California) - See all my reviews
What sold me on this purse is the color....yellow stone. It's beautiful and the leather feels fantastic. The woven leather on the one side of the purse is a very nice touch. There are several zippered sections...one large zipper on one side and two small zippers on the other side of the exterior of the purse. It's a little awkward for me having a "fold over" purse, I haven't mastered the technique yet. It's a gorgeous purse. A little heavy, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, March 29, 2014
Rachel (Massachusettes) - See all my reviews
I've had this bag for a while now, and I love it. The leather just looks better and better the more I use it. The bag has plenty of space and compartments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, February 17, 2014
This is a great bag! I love that I can wear as a hobo or cross body- never falling of my shoulder. Beautiful leather and wonderful design!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice purse!, January 8, 2014
I am still carrying this purse. I get compliments all the time about it. I love the size, space and zipper compartments it has. I would recommend this purse to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, December 28, 2013
Super soft, yummy leather! Love it more than some of the higher ends in my closet! This is the kind of leather you find in Argentina!