5.0 out of 5 stars Love!
I bought this bag because I wanted a cross body bag that I could use at work (I travel a lot) and at home. This fits the bill!

I can fit my laptop and tablet with no problem. The backpack to cross body conversion is awesome and I even carry it tote style.

Love the compartments and the easy access.

Update, a month in.

First, I...
Published 6 months ago by Bethany Siddall

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, December 18, 2013

Love the compartments and the easy access.

Update, a month in.

First, I bought this bag because it would travel well. Meaning that when I traveled, which I do a lot, it would hold a lot of items. I received the bag the week before Christmas and took it on my family vacation. I carried everything! It became the bag for the family. I used the backpack style when it got heavy and had no issue.
I love all the compartments and the ability to make it a cross body which I love. Total win!

When I got home from vacation there was a tear in the seam. The right side next to the cross body clip. I was very sad, and immediately requested a replacement. I received it so quickly, and am still very pleased. I am certain that the tear was due to some faulty sticking, as I could see the sticking and where it failed.

I am in love with this bag!

Now, if you are looking for a medium bag or smaller cross body then this is not for you. I am a mom that has a lot of "extras" dropped in her bag every day. This fits the bill.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, December 20, 2013
I'm the type that is very particular about handbags, I normally go to the store and try on my bags. Any who shops for handbags knows what I mean. It took me a week in a half to figure out if I wanted this bag and then the issue of which color I wanted the most. I finally ordered the bag, the shipping was great 3 days. The review......The bag is much larger than I anticipated. The bag as a backpack .....um No!!! It doesnt sit right on the back, It slouches or leans kind of quirky. The strap, Lucky decided to make the underside a canvas type of fabric, its rough and textured. For me that was a miss. When the bag is carried in a crossbody style its very uncomfortable. The color is not as pictured either. Not bad but not as rich in color as shown. Those few things make me a lil undecided to keep or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!, February 10, 2014
I love everything about this bag it exactly what I wanted. And the for the price its worth it!! Love it

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of $, June 6, 2014
J. Duba (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
The bag ripped after 3 weeks of light use. Unfortunately since I began using the bag after having it for 2 months, by the time it ripped the 3 month warranty had passed. It was a complete waste of $150; and very, very poor customer service. Do not buy this bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a huge disappointment! I purchased this as a Christmas gift for ..., July 7, 2014
What a huge disappointment! I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my daughter who planned to use it for an overseas trip this summer. In less than 3 weeks the bag ripped, but since she didn't use it until June there's no way to return it now. What an incredible waste of money for one use!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Fresno Travel Tote, May 21, 2014
It's much bigger than I thought it would be. If my husband had saved the box and shipping label I would have returned it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather quality subpar., March 12, 2014
DC Reader (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
Design for backpack version not ergonomic and seemed wasted space. Too narrow in terms of depth; not much use as a back pack, it seemed to me. Returned as didn't like the feel or look of the leather, or the design.

Lucky Brand Fresno Backpack