4.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!
One of my best purchases. I should have gotten more colors when i had the chance. Got it on sale for half the price. The materials are superb!! I'm so happy with this purchase.
Published 13 months ago by Boniville

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this purse
Published 3 months ago by P Luna

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, November 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, everyday bag!!, December 24, 2013
Lucky Brand sure knows how to do bags! This is another stunner. Thick, beautiful leather, medium brown color. Bag is not too big or too small. Let me say though, I do not like those bags which could double as a weekend getaway bag.

Hardware is the typical sturdy, Lucky Brand, style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, April 5, 2014
Bought this for my very picky daughter. It is a beautiful bag/purse. Great quality leather. I was looking forward to her getting bored with it and changing it out so I could snag it for myself. Hasn't happened, yet. Holds up well, even through middle school days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great special, January 12, 2014
sandra (carlinville, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
I love this purse, getting a leather purse for around $50 is tough but this was perfect. Love the color and the pockets.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this purse, September 18, 2014
I love this purse. It is soft supple leather, with a beautiful satin flower lining. Plenty of pockets, and places to organize my things. I am only giving three stars, due to the fast wearing on the strap holing the brass ring to the strap. the reinforcement placed with the leather around the ring wore away on one side within a month, and now the leather is wearing thin to the point that I am afraid the strap might break while using it, and so I have stopped using it until I can find a leather craftsman to fix it. I can not imagine dropping the purse while walking through a parking-lot with my expensive phone and other belongings in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, August 11, 2014
This is my third Lucky bag and my favorite. I love the color and the size is perfect, not too big or too small. The detachable strap can be used to carry crossbody or you can use the shorter strap which I have been doing and like it that way. There are enough compartments for organizing essentials. I like that there is an outside snap pocket that can be used to hold 2 things with the snap dividing the one pocket into two. The zipper in the flap is a bonus and perfect for stashing coupons or receipts.

5.0 out of 5 stars EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A COMPACT BAG, July 16, 2014
This review is from: Lucky Brand Glendale Flap Shoulder Bag (Accessory)
Great leather quality, features galore and five pockets/zipper compartments for all sorts of items. The strap is short so why bother, just use the longer strap for a cross body bag. For the sale price this is a real quality winner for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 25, 2014
Beautiful purse! Love the color and it's a really good quality purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 9, 2014
Beautiful purse! Great price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Size to small, May 8, 2014
This is a beautiful bag just smaller than I prefer. Next time I will be pay attention to measurments. but love the style.

Lucky Brand Glendale Flap Shoulder Bag