5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit
I am an average height, smaller built guy (5'7", 150 lbs) with larger shoulders. This shirt fit nearly perfect. It's a heavier material which is great for the cooler months. But, it still breathes so it's great to push up the sleeves and go out on a warmer evening. Looks good with tennis shoes and dress shoes. Great price and quick shipment to boot.
Published 9 months ago by Eric C

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small
This thermal shirt did not fit true to size - I had to return it because my husband would not wear it.
Published 4 months ago by bmbyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, October 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, will be ordering more., August 17, 2013
I'm 5'7'' with a thin build, and a Small fit perfectly. The sleeves and body length were just right for a close fit (no bagginess), but not tight. The material feels high quality and suitable for a cool Fall day. It's hard to find clothes that fit this well, and I will be buying more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, March 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable, November 3, 2013
This shirt is sort of a tweener--not sweater thick but not t-shirt thin. It's almost black, but kind of gray. Either way--super comfortable, I got it for like 10 bucks, and would order again. I am 6'3--about 190 pounds and it (Size Large) fits fine, definitely not tight but I'm not swimming in it. Very nice shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars daveb, March 13, 2013
This is a great thermal! Really like the quailty and the fit. Exceeded my expectations. I will be ordering one or two more in diffent colors. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, February 11, 2013
Really good material. Fits great and is colored exactly as the picture shown above. I would def buy again. Yup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, January 15, 2013
This shirt is nicely fitted and looks great on my husband. It is fitted to the body so if that is not what you are looking for you probably wouldn't like it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Holes, October 8, 2013
This shirt is very cool it was more of a yellow green color. I liked it because the shirt was soft and looked cool. But there was a problem. The shirt had holes on each arm.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is off, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Brand Men's Slub Crew Neck Thermal (Apparel)
I normally wear a L so I ordered an XL - shrink to fit with 100% cotton. I should have gone with an XXL. If it shrinks, which it probably will, it will be too small. Nice product but watch out for under sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but beware size discrepancy, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Lucky Brand Men's Slub Crew Neck Thermal (Apparel)
I purchased this for my husband. The shirt is of good quality, but the size is somewhat off. Mind you, he's tall and long, but still, the male medium just about fit me. I love the shirt and am thrilled to inherit it, but it should have fit him. He's very slender. This shirt is suited to a short, small "medium" man. I am 5'9" and thin and it fits me (a woman). Men over 6'1" or with long arms shouldn't bother, even if they normally wear a medium. Otherwise, it's a quality thermal. It's thick, comfortable, and our "holiday black" model has a very practical gray-black threading so it won't show a faded ugly black color ever, however many times it's washed.

Lucky Brand Men's Slub Crew Neck Thermal