4.0 out of 5 stars Alot lighter than pictured
Looks more like blue jeans where as in the picture it looks like a dark wash I think they posted the wrong picture because if you go to other sites you'll see the right color jeans. arrived in two days with amazon prime shipping, came in a bag which got a little tear in it during shipping but product was fine.
Published on December 5, 2011 by AimeeH

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, odd fitting
Published on February 11, 2012 by DCRaider

4.0 out of 5 stars Alot lighter than pictured, December 5, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, odd fitting, February 11, 2012
DCRaider (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
So these jeans seemed like a "steal" for their price. I ordered two. They fit very odd. They were baggy in the back below the butt all the way down behind the knee. The jean did not look very flattering. It's a straight leg jeans but above the knee, its very wide in back AND on the sides. Too bad -- I really wanted to like it as it looks like a very nice jean in term of wash and feel. I returned them :( Perhaps its just me which is why I don't rate it lower.

4.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorite Jeans, February 6, 2012
moonbelly (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
So many jeans today, even within the same brand, do not run true to size or consistent in size. I have several pair of Banana Republic jeans that I enjoy wearing, but the sizing is inconsistent. This if my first pair of Lucky Brand jeans, and my new favorites. The size is true, form fitting without being tight. The denim fabric is a little different than what I'm used to, somehow more coarse (on the inside), and that's my only reason for giving it four stars instead of five. I have washed them a few times, and there's been no change in fit, but also my perceived coarseness of the denim hasn't softened. I would definitely buy this product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, February 26, 2012
These jeans are great, they look good and are very comfortable. I love lucky jeans and have been buying them for years at full price so I felt pretty lucky to pick these up on a day they were on sale. They do seem to run a little bit bigger than other jeans so keep that in mind. Like others have said, the coloring isn't quite as dark as what is in the pictures, but I kind of prefer the color they are in person, more of a lighter blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, great price!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Lucky Brand Men's Vintage Straight Jean (Apparel)
Purchased these on an Amazon deal for 1/2 off. I'm partial to the fit and look of Lucky jeans and this style hold up true to the other fits I've tried -- they are just great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, December 29, 2011
W. Smith "MoBoarder" (Between here and there.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lucky Brand Men's Vintage Straight Jean (Apparel)
The color is excellent and the price was great too. About half the cost of a chain store and delivered for free via my prime membership. Can't complain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, December 20, 2011
Mike McHargue (Tallahassee, FL United States) - See all my reviews
These are nice enough jeans, but do be aware they fit a bit loose. Compared to Levi's they fit about a half size large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Possibly the best pair of jeans....., March 28, 2012
This is testament that "you get what you pay for". These aren't the cheapest jeans on the market for a reason. They look, feel and fit perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jeans are jeans, February 19, 2012
John Schulte (Vallejo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Good jeans! What more can I say? They work as advertized. Haven't gotten any holes in them yet. Should be washed sometime soon I suppose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, sizes are laughable, January 24, 2012
Overall nice jeans, but Lucky's marketing strategy is pretty funny- their sizes are VERY generous. I'm wearing Lucky jeans that are at least 1 if not 2 sizes smaller than every other set of pants I own. Independent of that, nice comfy jeans that look good.

Lucky Brand Men's Vintage Straight Jean