Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lucky Brand Men's 361 Vintage Straight Leg Jean In Allen, Allen, 32x32
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 18, 2013
I wear a size 36, and i'm 5'6", pudgy but not really fat, and these pants had waaaayyyy too much material.. I looked like a farm boy wearing overalls, without the overalls part. Most Lucky pants fit differently, and have thinner material than they used to, this one is no exception. I miss the quality and cut of Lucky Jeans from a few years ago.
on January 18, 2014
I used to work out, and do sit ups with 200+ pounds and dead-lifts. So i grew some muscle, which made pants selection an exhausting 8 hour hunt. So when i find a pair and cut that fits, I treasure it. This one is sits perfectly on the quads, hugs the back right and sits great on the waist. I don't look like a hobbit in these. The leg looks straight.
Material is great.
TIP: The jeans stretch to perfection within half a day of washing. When you first put them on new or right after washing, they seem to be tight. Give them a day.
on December 31, 2013
I recently lost quite a bit of weight and was on the hunt for some new jeans. My wife has always liked Lucky Brand Jeans so I thought I'd give them a try. I tried them on at a store close to us but did not buy them as they were more than I have ever paid for any jeans. I found them on amazon for half the price so I ordered two pair. They fit just like I remembered at the store and look great. The bonus is that I was able to get two pair for the price of one at the actual store. I will definitely buy more from amazon.
on November 20, 2013
I purchased these for my super skinny tall son. It is very hard to find a 28 or 29 waist pant in 34 or 36 inches in length anywhere local and reasonably price. I ordered these and 2 pairs of Levi's. The Levi's fit wonderfully in all area with a nice crease at the hemline. The lucky jeans are for some reason right at his foot. They are not sort but they do not have that 1" crease at the length. I measure 34" in length but the fit is different. My son is not so picky so he just wears them. I guess that is all that really matters.
on November 3, 2013
Just for references I measure 34in at the waist consistently and the 31 fits slightly loose while the 30 is not tight but does not leave room for much in the pockets. I got a good price but you have to be lucky on your size and keep checking back unless you don't have a problem paying near full price.
on October 27, 2013
I bought these for my grandson, who is tall and very slim. These jeans come in a 29 X 34 size, which is so very difficult to find! They fit him perfectly - the waist is just a little loose, there's plenty of room in the rear and thighs, and the length is perfect. No shrinkage after washing, either.

Oh, and I bought these when they were $39.99. Glad I bought 2 pair before the price shot up. I will keep an eye on these and order more when/if the price comes down.
on September 24, 2013
I purchased this the first week in Sep 2013 now on the 24th they have gone from $31.00 to $99! If the price is still just shy of 100 bills.... wait for them to come back down!
on August 18, 2013
Like em. Time will tell how long they last. They seem just a little light weight. Four more words here.
on August 12, 2013
I like Lucky Brand jeans, and own several pairs. That's why I thought I could buy a pair online without worries. Turns out, the pair I ordered fit great but the material that covers the zipper has a crease that folds over and exposes the zipper even after a wash. Looks like my fly's open. Ha ha. :-) Very funny Lucky.
on July 28, 2013
These jeans have a superior fit and feel as that 1% Spandex makes quite a difference in how the pants move with you when working or walking. They don't have that spandex(y) look either. I love the weight of these jeans!(lighter) I have enough of my own weight to contend with. Overall, A nice looking, different pair of jeans that has turned into one of "goto" pairs of jeans when I know everything will look good!