4.0 out of 5 stars Pants!
I really like the look of these. They fit comfortably and as expected. Only reason why they're not super mega awesome fantastic for me is the lack of a zipper.

I'm not used to buttons. That's right. These pants have more than one button.
Published 12 months ago by Metal Jesus

3.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans - great price
However my son was bummed out that it wasn't a zipper fly as advertised. It has buttons instead. He's on the fence about that style choice.
Published 9 months ago by Amy Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans - great price, January 11, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Too long and fly does not match description, November 20, 2013
Masha (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
From my husband:

I like the feel of these jeans, and the material seems to be good quality. However, they are several inches longer than any other 32 length jeans I've ever had, and require making cuffs or hemming. Also, the product page states that they are a zipper fly, and they're not -- they're button fly, which I'm not a fan of at all. I'm not returning them because the price was right and I can work around those issues, but I'm not terrifically pleased with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, October 10, 2013
These pants were several inches longer than the stated length. I would have to order a size 4 inches shorter to have the length I normally wear. They are also cut with a loose fit around the waist and legs. All in all, much larger than I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pants!, October 15, 2013

I'm not used to buttons. That's right. These pants have more than one button.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, February 23, 2014
These are good quality like you would expect from Lucky jeans, but too tight on the thighs and the fly is button. If you put anything in your pocket it's hard to get it out and it strangles my thighs. They're also kind of long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like Lucky's !, February 18, 2014
Again good fit and the black is somewhat washed out - what surprised me is these were button fly and not zippered like the rest of the 221's that I purchased here as well - not bad but not quite as convenient!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 4, 2014
I got a great deal on it and couldn't be more happy. Great pair of jeans and worth every penny

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of jeans, January 27, 2014
Lucky jeans show up here and there with pretty good discounts. I'd never pay $100 or more for these jeans but the quality is good enough to jump at when they are available for 50% off. The 221 button fly cut is good. Some of their other jeans have a crazy long rise which look like old man dad jeans

3.0 out of 5 stars long in the legs, January 24, 2014
These jeans seem to be cut extra long. They also don't have the old school, red Lucky Brand label, almost as if they are knockoffs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal and nice pair of jeans, January 24, 2014
I've had these jeans for a few weeks now and do wear them every weekend. Got them at 50% off during an Amazon Deal of the Day so they were a decent price for a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans. Great quality, comfortable fit and look nice. Not sure that I would think that they were such a great deal had I paid full price for them, but at what I did pay, they are a great pair of jeans.