Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 19, 2015
I love the jeans that this is my third pair. I have purchased the last two from Lucky Brand stores in NYC. But the ones I received from the seller are FAKE. This explains why everyone is complaining that the ones they receive are too thin, or ripped too easily. I have comparison photos (don't know how to load it yet, but will eventually). The material felt very different, which led me to bring the jeans to two (not just one to be sure) Lucky Brand stores. Both told me that I one I have received is a FAKE. In addition, the jeans had holes in them which was not described on the page.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 3, 2014
I lost some weight and my old Luckys got to be too large to hold up with a belt. I got a smaller size of these 221's on a Lightening Dealt for less than $50. They came in last night and I LOVE THEM! Fit perfect. Soooo soft (softer than my previous Luckys..or maybe any jeans for that matter). Zipper instead of button fly on this pair which I like better. Behind the zipper it still says "lucky you" but I think my old pair also said "lucky me" on the inside which always made me chuckle.
on May 6, 2015
Ugh...I love Lucky Brand jeans but they have gone downhill in quality big time. I bought this pair in October and they ripped apart in the back. One day I sat down and rrrrriiiipppp! I was at a fairly nice restaurant eating with my parents - so that was kind of embarrassing. Anyway, buyer beware these days with Lucky.
on October 22, 2015
Like other reviewers encountered, this pair of jeans split at the knee after wearing them only several times. Definitely not something $99 jeans should do. I really wanted to like these jeans because the material was very soft and they were very comfortable, but obviously these were constructed of inferior fabric. I rarely give 1 star reviews, but I feel duped by Lucky Brand Jeans.
on December 22, 2014
I really wonder if these are counterfeit. They are my third pair of Lucky Jeans, so I'm a little familiar with the brand. These have different sized logos and detailing. I noticed this immediately but they felt good and wore well, so I didn't really mind.

After a single Delicate Cycle, low spin, cold wash, they started to fray at the ankles. I'm tall and these don't drag. They also developed a small hole near the right knee. They were less than five days old and had only been worn while in a car or walking around - no rough stuff.

My other Lucky Jeans have been worn many times and washed many times without issue.
on April 15, 2015
I bought these jeans for my boyfriend, and they look and fit great. It's always a gamble buying clothes (especially jeans) for someone else because you only have measurements to go by. No one can eyeball the potential fit of an online clothing purchase better than the wearer itself. But in this case, I wanted to give him a gift, and I was tired of seeing his old jeans sag every time he walked.

This purchase didn't feel like a gamble for me. Lucky Brand jeans have always been a staple for me. The quality is always up there, and it fits like a dream every time. These 221s were no exception. I'm happy I purchased these jeans for my boyfriend. He wears them as much as he wears his other favorite pair.

The blue color was a bit bold at first, but eventually it faded into a wonderful blue wash. These jeans aren't meant for guys who prefer the slim fit. Because my guy is an athlete, they flatter his lower body. Don't expect to see much butt shape in them though.
on January 12, 2015
I've purchased this exact pair before at a Macy's and the quality was great as was the fit. I ordered a second pair from Amazon and the pair I received were a bit longer. The reason I scored low is because the enter button of both pant legs just fell apart at the seams within a week! I compared thickness and these jeans were much thinner than the original pair I bought. The original pair I have had for over a year and there isn't even any sign of wear and tear at the bottom.
on June 4, 2015
First, the length is off. It is much longer than regular length (30). Second, as other reviewers say, the bottom started breaking after worn a few times. Lastly, the back just got ripped off when sit in the car. This happen in a normal wear. This is really bad quality jeans. Other lucky jeans I bought directly from lucky brand online is ok so it may be specific to this model sold on Amazon.
on December 5, 2014
These run very large. The waist runs at least one size too big. I've exchanged them for the next size down but that might even be too big. The length seems right and the jeans are nice, but the size is more inaccurate than any other jeans I've ever worn.
on December 31, 2014
I only really washed these pants once. I scratched my leg because it itched and I noticed I scratched a hole right through them. Then when I was walking in a store, another hole on the knee appeared. I think the material is Junk and am very very very unhappy with these Jeans.
review image