4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure to check fabric conten when ordering correct size
Published 6 months ago by Michael Noonan

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait-and-switch!
Published 1 month ago by E. Moffitt

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait-and-switch!, November 16, 2014
After years of searching for the "perfect jeans," I finally discovered Lucky Brand, and have worn them exclusively for many years. In the past, I've always bought directly from the store. When ordering online, I decided to conduct an experiment (given the inconsistency in ratings): I ordered one pair from Amazon's site, and another directly from the manufacturer. The two are absolutely identical in title: 181 Relaxed Straight, same waist & inseam, and all the logos & insignias on the product match completely. To be honest, they look exactly the same.

However, these two jeans could not be more different. The denim used in the "official" pair is soft, cozy, velvety, maybe even luscious. In contrast, the denim used in the pair from Amazon is rough, stiff, scratchy, and generally uncomfortable. I wanted to discredit the latter as a cheap knock-off, but as I wrote, it unequivocally bears the seal of the Lucky Brand company.

After looking closely, I was finally able to find a subtle deviation in the "style" code hidden underneath the tags. The good pair is coded 7M10828, whereas the bad ones have 7M11748. At the time of this writing, this code can be found in the product description, so please double-check before placing your order!

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure to check fabric conten when ordering correct size, June 8, 2014
Michael Noonan (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
Be careful with Lucky jeans. The 100% cotton are true sized, but 98% are a full size too large. I wear 38x32 and the 98% wore like a very loose 40x32, falling off with a belt. So I ordered these 100% 36x32, thinking they would fit perfect, however I couldn't zip these, so ended up ordering 38x32 100% cotton & they fit correctly. I have read other reviews stating the 100% cotton comes from China, whereas 98% comes from USA.

3.0 out of 5 stars lack of consistancy in sizing, March 27, 2014
I've worn Lucky jeans for 15 years ,and never had a problem until they started outsourcing the manufacturing of their products (jeans). When they were made in the U.S. they were the very best . Now that they are made out of the country every pair fits different. I wish I could talk to the person in charge of quality control, I'd be able to show him first hand where he is lacking in his or her job

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 21, 2014
Don't think they are the real thing. Fabric doesn't feel authentic. Would not purchase again. Only plus was sizing correct.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too long!, July 4, 2014
These pants are easily two inches longer than what the inseam states! I will now have to have to pay to have them tailored if I decide to keep them.

1.0 out of 5 stars System might change your order size!, February 10, 2014
TJG (Fairport, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Lucky Brand jeans are great. But watch out! I ordered 32 x 34 (from the drop-down menu), but they actually converted the electronic order to 34 x 34. Now my order record says 34 x 34 and the jeans I received were also 34 x 34. Thankfully, this page also has a record of my transaction and says I actually did purchase the 32 x 34 size. At least I know I'm not going crazy. If you're going to order this pair of jeans, check your electronic order confirmation directly afterwards. There may be a mistake.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the jeans, but they have changed over the years, April 6, 2014
They are tighter in the legs than they used to be. However they will stretch out great after a few wearings. The 34 length also seemed longer than usual.

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfit, November 4, 2014
I should have read the previous reviews, but I jumped at the price when these jeans appeared on an Amazon Flash Sale. They are no where near the quality of genuine Lucky Brand jeans. I suspect they are counterfit. If you insist on buying them despite their questionable manufacture, they also run about 2 inches too long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sure these are Luckys..., August 20, 2014
I am sad to say that after only having worn these jeans for the second time, they have completely ripped down the back. I wear my jeans loose/baggy, so it's not an issue of them being too tight. It's clear from The way they ripped, the material was of ridiculously poor quality! I ALWAYS wear Lucky and these are FAKES!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for large legs, May 27, 2014
All I can say is that the search for jeans that look and fit good on me is over! I have a 36in waist but 30in quads and these jeans past the test of getting past them to my waist! I was so excited! Now I can continue to make gains in the gym and not have to worry about only being able to wear shorts everyday!