5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Pair Of Jeans
6'0" , 200lbs size 34. I have larger thighs so I love the relaxed straight fit. I have room to move without being to baggy.Great color and patina. Can be dressed up or down. Pockets are a little tight for people with large hands but not to the point were I cant get things out of them.
Published 15 months ago by Ike

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Same Product That is Sold at the Actual Lucky Store
Published 14 months ago by E.G.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Same Product That is Sold at the Actual Lucky Store, January 25, 2013
E.G. (Frisco, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Very unhappy with these 181s. I was lured in by the $44.75 an pair Deal of the Day. Wish I hadn't seen the offer because it was a waste of my time. First, the Amazon description says these are made in Mexico..the pair I received where clearly marked Made in China on the label. The last pair I bought in January at the Lucky store at the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, TX were made in Haiti. Looking at the label from the store bought pair they are marked "Premium Italian Denim"...I love them but paid $129.00. However, both the store and amazon versions are called 181 Relaxed Straight. The fit on the same sized pair from amazon was completely different. These did not fit well at all..really tight in the crotch area. Returning them today. Just know if something sounds too good to be true...

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Pair Of Jeans, December 24, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Husband didn't like how wide the bottom of the pant legs are, December 4, 2012
My husband has bought lucky jeans in the past and he loves them and how they fit. For whatever reason, these were baggier at the bottom than his others and he just didn't like how they fit. I think they looked nice, but I could see his concern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Brand Men's 181 Relaxed Straight Leg Jean In Love Train (Apparel)
I play a lot of ice hockey and many of today's jeans are just not big enough in the upper legs and butt. These have a little extra room for guys who have this problem. A little pricey, but worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars They are baggy, October 7, 2011
My husband loves these and it's the only type he'll wear. Yes it's true they are not exactly straight cut and I have no idea what Lucky's were like before we got this style for him, not that long ago. He has thick legs so this cut works for him. He doesn't usually buy straight leg jeans and apparently Lucky shouldn't have labeled these as such. Other than the mislabeling these are really soft, great quality jeans. I'll be buying him more of these as soon as they go on sale.

UPDATE: Came back recently for another pair (during a really great sale. My husband said he still likes these a lot. He likes the relaxed fit style, and the feel of this particular denim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband looks sexy!, February 20, 2014
These fit well and wear wear. I got several pairs because they were a great price, and I am glad I did because they look so nice on. I am a fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good jeans, September 18, 2013
The Lucky Brand Jeans made in Mexico are much more durable than those made in China. This particular model is really nice and at a good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT WAS DESCRIBED IN DESCRIPTION, July 4, 2013
Are these even real? They look nice, say they are made in Mexico, actually made in China. I bought them as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend, which he already has the exact same pair that he loved and wanted to replace. When I received the item I was thrilled, until my boyfriend saw them and wore them. They are not made in Mexico and are not like his other jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars On sale, March 30, 2013
The jeans are fine and a decent value at the sale price. However they are not 'special' imo and I would not consider them at the ninety plus dollar full retail. Still, decent jeans that I will wear often and my girlfriend likes them. Mine ran a scosche big in the waist but my waist is a scosche big so...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, March 26, 2013
Juliet Ramos (Irvine, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These are the only style that fit my husband perfectly in his thighs. He loves them, so we bought 5 more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›