5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Brand Shannon Cross Body Bag, Saddle, One Size
Published 9 months ago by Marie Thurman

3.0 out of 5 stars Got tired of it after a month
Published 4 months ago by Ms. Sean Crenwelge

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Brand Shannon Cross Body Bag, Saddle, One Size, March 24, 2014
I love this purse. It's excellent quality soft leather and excellent construction. To top this off whoever the original designer of this crossover purse is knows what a woman needs to carry if she needs a roomy, easy to carry purse. It gives her ability to organize all with separate pockets/ sections inside and out. It's a great purse not cheap.. but it's quality.... and considering the top quality of this bag, I consider the price is well worth the dollars spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Got tired of it after a month, August 17, 2014
I bought this cross body bag in tangerine because I wanted a leather bag that wasn't black. I shopped around and decided on this one. I am very picky about my purses and this one seemed to hold up to my standards on paper: genuine leather, cross body, lots of organization: sounds perfect! At about $110 + prime shipping, I thought it was a steal (Yeah, that's what I paid for the bag about 2 months ago. This 150+ is ridiculous!) I got the bag and fell in love with it. It was super soft!

I carried this bag for about a month before I got tired of it. In the bags defense, I do tend to buy bags then find something wrong with them (As I said, I'm super picky. But wouldn't you be after spending this much on a bag?) I realized it hardly ever stood up on it's own, even with a good amount of items inside (there is not hard bottom), which bothered me a little. As an organizational freak, I LOVED all the zippers and such but quickly grew tired of them because it actually became too much for me. I liked the large front and back slip pockets because it offered organization and security without having to open and close every time you wanted something. As for the three zipper pockets? Annoying, especially if you've got a lot in the main compartment. Just with a sunglasses case, wallet, and a few other small items, the bag began to "bulge" which made it hard to get into the bottom two zipper compartments. They get smaller as you go down the bag so it almost made them useless.

As I said, in the bags defense, it is genuine leather, offers lots of organization, and is a nice cross body. However, personally, I found it to have TOO much organization and I couldn't even use some of the pockets because of a few items in the main compartment (and it wasn't even a lot, mind you). But now, the price has even increased and I'm definitely glad I bought it when it was cheaper. I'm currently trying to sell mine on E-Bay. So, overall, the bag has nice qualities but I found it just wasn't for me. If these features don't bother you, then go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 28, 2014
Just the right size and so stylish, I've gotten many compliments already, leather is supple. I do recommend treating the leather as soon as you get it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag. Larger than I thought., March 13, 2014
I am not used to carrying large bags because I am a petite lady. I will make an exception for this bag, however! Leather is very soft and purse is light weight (unless you load it up!). Love all the exterior pockets, the soft leather fringe on the zippers,the neutral color, the style....simple yet unique. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cross Body Bag, March 23, 2014
I always buy a cross body bag that has compartments to organize my items, and this is perfect! It also appears to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull, March 18, 2014
Love soo much, this beautifull crossbody bag is really spectacular, nice size and color, smell leather, perfect for any ocasion

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purse and super soft leather, March 3, 2014
averagegal (Northern Calif) - See all my reviews
Love this purse! Very soft leather--great color and all the pockets make sense. The adjustable strap is great so you can adjust to any length you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and bettery feel, March 27, 2014
I love this bag it is soft and buttery feeling, it is just the right size and I will be looking for more from this co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crossover bag., July 7, 2014
I carry a lot so I like bigger bags and crossover style is
more comfortable for me. The bag is large enough to carry a water bottle, wallet and small cosmetic bag. I love the outside compartments and style. I purchased the bag in saddle and I love the color; it matches everything.

3.0 out of 5 stars Liner fabric is weak. Frayed almost immediately., July 9, 2014
Zod (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
The leather edge of the inner pocket has come completely undone after just one month, which results in a gaping hole into the space between the lining and leather. This seems to be due to the weak fabric lining, which is unable to support the stitching.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›