4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
These are a little more dainty then I had imagined but I get a ton of compliments. The stone is a little lighter then I expected too, a light green turquoise color. Beautiful!
Published on February 25, 2012 by Julie_NOLA

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
I was disappointed with these earrings. They are cheaply made and broke quickly. Cute design but not worth the money. I would not recommend.
Published 15 months ago by Mag

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 25, 2012
This review is from: Lucky Brand Silver-Tone Green Double Drop Earrings (Jewelry)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., December 23, 2012
These are pretty, but they are not really green, more of a light aqua color. I would say they are a bit overpriced.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, May 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully crafted, March 21, 2013
I really like the weight, the style and the quality. I definitely will be looking for more earrings from this vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these casual gems!, August 27, 2010
Great casual earrings that go with just about anything. They've become my new "go-to" jewelry piece.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty earings, June 15, 2014
I was happy with he purchase until one came broken and I could not exchange them. They are pretty nice though and we were able to fix them with some super glue.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful gift for my daughter, December 26, 2013
They look even more beautiful in person. great gift! I'm sure daughter loved them. Wish I had a pair for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Brand great as usual - transaction great., July 29, 2014
Exactly as pictured. Love Lucky Brand products. Great transaction.

Rate and Discover Movies