5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size handbag, March 4, 2011
Love the medium grey color, goes with everything. Perfect smallish bag, holds everything I want to carry checkbook, wallet, cell phone and personal items. The one disappointment, the strap is lined with fabric, not leather, not up to Lucky Brand standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, March 7, 2013
Perfect for my needs. I know everyone has things "they want and do not want" in a handbag. I prefer crossbody bags, I do not like to carry anything if I can help it. This bag is big enough to carry my big wallet, yet light enough not to destroy me.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BAG, February 11, 2013
It looks too small when you unwrap it, but...somehow it manages to hold all I need and not seem too heavy on my shoulders. Beautifully made. I love the Lucky Brand., even better then my Prada or Jimmy Choo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leather bag, October 21, 2013
My daughter loved this bag. You can feel and smell the quality leather of this bag. It is made very well and is quite functional. It is also very stylish and goes with almost anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, July 9, 2013
I read many of the reviews for this bag, about how the quality wasn't as good as other Lucky Brand things, etc. but I bought it anyway. I've had it for months now--and I use it every day!
It fits so much stuff inside, securely--maybe even too much stuff! I was really surprised at what I could put in there. I have a two year old so I always have to cart things around and it's held up extremely well.
I would buy this bag again in a heartbeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right for Me, February 28, 2013
This small stash is just perfect for me - not too big and not too small. Fits everything I need to use. The strap is comfortable and adjustable and fits 5'3" just fine! It is made well and I love the leather and color. Bought mostly for cross body but use it over the shoulders too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse!, January 14, 2013
Exactly what my daughter was looking for! Not to big! All leather and a great secret pocket in the flap!

Lucky Brand Small Stash Crossbody (Black)
Out of stock