5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Fit & Dark Wash Makes Jeans Dressier
I was skeptical buying jeans online, but what a surprise. These jeans fit like a glove and the stretch makes them super comfortable. The rise is just right for a middle-age woman, while the dark wash is perfect for work-related attire for me (college professor). The dark wash also hides any imperfections and helps your you present your best backside.

They...
Published 22 months ago by Frodo Baggins

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material, terrible fit
Normally I'm a big fan of Lucky Jeans. While they're no Diesel, they usually have flattering styles and good quality denim. This pair right out of the box felt off. The material is thin and stiff, and the fit was awkward and poorly proportioned. Perhaps they used a different manufacturer? Even though they were a great bargain, sadly they have to go back.
Published 23 months ago by jennilight

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material, terrible fit, January 22, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Really baggy skinny jeans - not good for skinny girls, January 24, 2013
Not liking these at all and bummed because I bought 2 since they were on sale. These are a great wash but the fit is very baggy and not flattering for skinny girls. Avoid....

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Fit & Dark Wash Makes Jeans Dressier, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Brand Women's Southside Charlie Skinny Jean in Ol Jefferson (Apparel)

They look great with flats, heels or boots. I will probably wear them all year for many years. So happy that they were the deal of the day and that it prompted me to try. Luck Jeans are always a good value and have a great fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, perfect fit!, March 25, 2014
The best skinny jeans I've owned! The fit is perfect, especially for an average body type. They may not work for a very slender girl because they are made to fit the natural curves of a woman, so they are a little bigger in the thighs and calves than most skinny jeans I've tried. I read some reviews that the fabric was flimsy. I disagree. The fabric is exactly what I expected for a skinny jean with just the right amount of spandex. They are also very comfortable. They are expensive for a pair of jeans, but I would highly recommend purchasing them if you can get them on sale. I bought mine for half the normal amazon price as part of a lightning deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, January 30, 2013
Renee A. (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
Thumbs up from my 16 year old daughter. She usually wears very skinny jeans; these are a little bit looser (which I like) and they look great on her. She loves the brand and will wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love, June 16, 2014
I have been looking for a pair of jeans that fit me right and are comfortable but that can lasts a couple of months too. Finally this offer was just too hard to pass and it is 75% cheaper but its the right brand and great quality. My everyday jeans are these now!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Baggy, June 11, 2014
Got these for my wife. The other reviews hit the nail on the head: they're too baggy. My wife is no stick, and they still fit baggy.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit great!!, May 23, 2014
I really like these jeans! They fit well even after a wash. I was worried about buying jeans online but I am not now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pay close attention to sizing you should be very happy with your jeans, May 14, 2014
Liz (Detroit, MI) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of Lucky Brand jeans, and the Sweet-N-Low jeans are my favorite. They are well made and last forever. They fit well but I highly, highly recommend paying close attention to the size chart if you are unaware of how Lucky Brand sizes their jeans. as it may be confusing at first. The smaller number (00-16) is the size of the jeans. The larger number (24-33) is the waist. Inseams run from short to long and can vary based on the style of jean you select. Generally speaking, ankle inseams are 29", short inseams run 30", regular is 32", and long is 34"

As long as you pay close attention to sizing you should be very happy with your jeans, they are honestly some of the best made jeans available today.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strangely baggy, May 12, 2014
I have another pair of Lucky jeans, same size, Charlie Super-Skinny instead of just plain Skinny. The other ones are almost like leggings. I was hoping these would be fitted, but with just a little wiggle room. Instead they are baggy in the strangest places (front pocket area?? saddlebag area??) and basically fall off. I tried washing in hot water and drying on high, but they didn't shrink up at all. Huge bummer, as now I can't really return them. All I can say is that Lucky's sizing varies wildly and I won't buy another pair of pants from Lucky unless I try them on first, even if they're crazy on sale like these were.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›