Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 6, 2015
Holy crap a pair of jeans that fit well. I'm 6ft, 180lbs athletic build. I used to wear levi 517 32x32 until they started turning them in to skinny jeans. If you lift legs at all levis are a terrible fit. I ordered a 32x32 knowing that people said they were large if you get a 32x32 in other brands; however these fit me perfectly. Some dudes like wearing jeans tighter than their girl friends jeans....I am not one of them and if you're not one of them these are the sweet, sweet pants for you my friend.
on February 10, 2016
To put this in perspective I ordered these on sale for half of the normal price, so there's not a lot of complaining here. The jeans are a bit darker in over all color, but the worn areas are much lighter than shown in the photo. With that said, still a really great looking pair of jeans. Waist is true to size for me. (30 W) Length is almost a true 32, probably closer to a 31 1/2.

The problem i have is that i was expecting a similar denim material as the other Lucky Brand Men's 367 Vintage Bootcut Jean's listed here at Amazon. I missed the fine print of where it's made. I've purchase 2 other pairs of the same cut, style, and brand in different colors. Both of which are made in China, these tho are not..they're made in Mexico. Even those they're suppose to be the same jean in a different color, the material is thicker, more corse and less soft/comfy. Kind of bummed me out, cuz i really do like the color and detail. Probably wouldn't buy the ones made in Mexico again, unless it's on crazy sale.
on April 10, 2016
These Lucky's are a great pair of bootcuts. ... perfect.
Got these in 33/30 and the fit is spot on. The overall cut on these leans towards a somewhat relaxed fit - yet they are not too loose or too baggy.
The jeans are also well-made, comfortable and stylish. .. a great deal when I got them ($31).
If you're looking for a good pair of bootcuts, these will certainly do.
If you like Lucky Brand jeans, I would also recommend the 121 Heritage slims in a medium wash - they're not actually a slim cut, more like a regular pair of Levis - but they have a little bit of elastic in them that makes them incredibly comfortable.
Would recommend.
on April 28, 2015
Pros: The look and feel, these are a great pair of dark jeans and look great with button down, sweater or just a tee.
Cons: They tend to run big in this style

Had to return they were just too big but, which was to bad I really like the style, look and feel.
on December 26, 2014
I purchased this pair of Lucky Jeans as everyday/school jeans for my teen son. They are high quality, provide a perfect fit and in every way meet or exceed buyer expectation when spending a little extra $ on a pair of Luckys.
on March 11, 2015
Fit great.
Price was higher than when I bought them in the fall. I hate spending that much on jeans, but Levis just aren't what they used to be.
So far, I've been very pleased with Lucky brand.
on December 10, 2013
Bought these pair as a present for my husband for his bday, he loves them sadly their a little big on him. but that is not a problem with some washing and possible hemming they will look perfect on him. he loves lucky brand jeans but they are so darn expensive. love the prince and quality of these jeans sold from amazon, will purchase another pair soon. maybe even a pair for myself :)
on July 9, 2016
DO NOT BUY!!! Bought two pairs and both ripped within three times of wearing them! One had the belt loop tear loose and put a huge hole in them, and the other just split in the middle of the fabric. I have purchased Lucky jeans before and they lasted me years without any issues and were very comfortable. These are not the same. The fit is close but the quality is HORRIBLE. The fabric is way thinner, feel rougher, tears easily, and some of the stitches are doubled over on themselves to cover manufacturing errors. Recently I saw these same jeans at Costco, where they were the same quality and similarly priced. Seems like Lucky was trying out a new supplier or something and these are the poor result..... Save your money...
review image review image
on March 10, 2016
In general I like these jeans and the brand, but these seemed to be longer than all other 34 length jeans I have. I always get 33 waist and 34 length and these simply are longer and possibly even a bit wide in the waist. But generally waist and legs fit ok.
on March 12, 2016
I am 5" 10" 140 pounds; with a larger than average gluteus maximus, package, and a commando lifestyle. Therefore the 10.5" front panel rise is physically too low. The boot cut is aesthetically too wide.