5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans I've been looking for.
The fit on these jeans is outstanding. They're not baggy but have just enough stretch so you don't feel like your man region is being strangled.
Published 9 months ago by Matthew R Grant

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right size
I bought a 42 but it fits more like a 38. The crotch area is ridiculously short and uncomfortable. Not a good buy
Published 8 months ago by Charl Campbell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans I've been looking for., December 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best pair of jeans I have ever owned, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Lucky Brand Men's 361 Vintage Straight Leg Jean in Glacier (Apparel)
These are absolutely the best pair of jeans I have ever owned. A bit more expensive in store (where they retail for about $78-$98), but absolutely worth the price if you need a real comfortable, quality pair of jeans.
I've had this exact pair for 3 years now, and I've finally worn holes into them, so I've bought another pair, I love them that much.

The cotton fabric of the jeans has a uniquely soft texture to them that I haven't found in any other pair of jeans, from Levis, to Tommy Hilfiger, to Buffalo David Bitton jeans (a "stylish" jeans boutique that costs a lot more for far less quality. Sometimes though, you just gotta get a pair of jeans that looks good).

These jeans sit excellently through the waist and seat, and I never feel like I am being constricted by them. The seat sits a little relaxed, but not sagging, so it's comfortable. The legs are considered straight leg, but they're a bit wider than say, my BDB or Levis straight legs. Because of this, these are great jeans for polo shirts and t-shirts, but they don't work well with button down shirts. If you have a nice Express or other brand's button down shirt, find a thinner pair of straight leg jeans to complement that shirt.

In the end, there's pretty much nothing I don't like about these jeans. They fit extremely well, they've lasted me more than a couple of years, they actually seem to get softer and more comfortable with each wash, and they look good. Buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Brands Jeans, April 17, 2014
This was a gift and was so glad to get them for my son. Will buy more when needed or wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars I will be buying more., March 17, 2014
BRYAN T SEVERSON (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
Awesome jeans, awesome fit. I wear a 31 x 34 and they aren't easy to find. At 50 bucks a pop, this is a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jeans...love how they fit!, March 15, 2014
I'm a bigger guy... 6' tall and about 235lbs, so 38x34 can sometimes be tricky to fit right. The Lucky 361 Vintage Straight Leg was a great fit for me. Now I'm eyeing the other jeans I have and I'm considering selling them second hand because I like the Lucky ones better, lol. FIt and finish is excellent. No issues with these jeans. Will buy more and wouldn't hesitate to buy them as a gift for someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting and Great looking jeans!, February 22, 2014
I was a bit worried about ordering jeans online. In fact, I ordered them for my husband for Christmas because he refuses to spend money on himself for decent jeans. I figured I would just get him something and he could return them for another pair that he liked. Imagine my surprise when these were perfect!! They fit great, they look great, and we're both thrilled with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite jean, February 10, 2014
These jeans are great, super comfortable with soft denim, great looks, and really good fit. They have quickly become my new jean brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Got Lucky with these Lucky Brand Jeans, January 23, 2014
These are great jeans, both fashionable and comfortable to wear. I believe the 34x32 size is a perfect fit based on the size of other pants I own. I am 6' tall and weigh 185lbs, and my typical waist size is 34 or 35 depending on the brand. I would characterize these jeans as being a relaxed straight fit jean. Not too straight. Not too relaxed. Somewhere in the middle. Roomy without being baggy.

Based on my experience with these jeans I will most likely buy more Lucky Brand jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 22, 2014
Nice looking pair of jeans. They fit well and look nice as well. Lucky just makes a good pair of jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans, January 17, 2014
Great jeans at a great price. Should have ordered 2 pairs. Now they don't have my size. The fact that they stretch a little makes them very comfortable. I'll be watching for availability.....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›