5.0 out of 5 stars MY ALL TIME FAVORITE JEANS!
I orded these jeans because I have had Lucky brand before and was happy with them. BUT I LOVE THIS CUT COMBINED WITH FABRIC! It is so sliming, comfortable and flattering to wear. After a week of wearing them, I decided to buy another pair.
Published 19 months ago by KelliMarieT

1.0 out of 5 stars Size not as stated on web site?
The web site states 30 inch inseam. The jeans have a 28 inch inseam and are too short/small. The jeans also do not have any tags on them, including size tags and have obviously been worn. Will not order again
Published 17 months ago by D. Hensley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars MY ALL TIME FAVORITE JEANS!, December 10, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Size not as stated on web site?, February 21, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit Strange Smell, November 8, 2013
The 27x32 jeans fit my 5'2", 125 lb frame very well. Surprisingly I didn't need to get the leg hemmed, which tells me these jeans run a bit shorter than other 27x32s I have owned. The only problem was the smell! I had to wash the jeans several times before I felt comfortable wearing them. Strange.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, December 28, 2013
I like these jeans a lot! Very nice fit. I bought a pair from Costco, for only 29.99... ;) Now thats a deal!

3.0 out of 5 stars Color lighter and fit a bit different., June 28, 2013
I expected them to be lighter, but they were quite a bit lighter than I wanted. The fit was the real issue...they didn't seem to fit me like the other 4 pr of easy riders I own. Maybe it's just me, but I returned them. The price was amazing, but I want them to fit well since I'm a curvy 30/30.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and great fit, December 16, 2012
I do not have a stick-straight figure so it is always struggle to find jeans that fit and flatter. These are comfortable without being overly form-fitting, but they still have a modern shape and aren't baggy.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake Lucky jeans, September 23, 2013
If you value your money and believe you should get what you pay for, do not buy from this seller. These are knock-off Lucky jeans from - guess who - a fraudulent Chinese manufacturer that is tricking us into paying a premium. I've always bought Lucky and decided to try buying a pair via Amazon as opposed to my prior purchases from the Lucky website / brick and mortar store. There are tell-tale signs that these were fake once I received them in the mail.

However, if this is not a major concern and you just want a pair of jeans regardless, I thought I should at least mention that the front pockets are quite small and not very deep. I'm 5'2" and have small hands. I couldn't get my full hand inside comfortably as you would expect with most jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Easy Riders are the perfect jean, December 11, 2013
Great jean, not a loose boyfriend fit, but gives that same relaxed comfort. I have several pair and it is the brand I always go back to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans, September 30, 2013
These jeans fit me well, I have small hips and I buy a lot of Lucky Jeans. I have a hared time finding jeans that fit. I recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have Several of These No Two are Alike, January 19, 2013
These particular pair are of a lighter weight, thinner denim. They are Easy Rider in style but fit a bit differently than others I have. Pay attention to the fabric content. These are 99% cotton, which I like but others may not as there is not much stretch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›