Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lucky Brand Women's Easy Rider Boocut Jean In Dark Goldmine
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2013
The easy rider seems to have a consistent sizing. I usually wear a 12 but ordered a 14 and these are my hang out and run errands jeans. I have a small waist larger rear and thighs and these are a good style for me. The leg is straight, no contour. Leg opening is not too narrow or wide. They will fit over my boots but are not a flare type bootcut. They do stretch out a bit. I have the same style in a 12 that I wear for more dressy occasions but they are a little tight for watching a long movie or football game at home. They hit below the belly button and no gap in the back.
on October 18, 2012
I have worn Lucky Brand Sweet N' Low jeans for several years now. This is the first pair of Easy Rider's I have purchased. They are perfect for those of us who are a little older and who have put on a few pounds around the middle. The waist is high enough to give you some structure and not so high they look like mom jeans. Lucky Brand has never failed to impress me with their quality.
on June 28, 2013
I love the easy rider fit! Perfect for my curvy body. I've worn this style for years and they do not disappoint. Love the darker wash best. I need a 30/30 right now and these are just perfect. Petite jeans are too short and the fit is off, regular jeans too long...these are like they were made for me.
on November 17, 2014
I have curves, and am over 50 so I don't want a super tight jean, but I don't want it to be super baggy either. These fit perfectly, and look good. I appreciate that I am able to get the exact waist size and length - when you shop at the store, you never know for sure if they will have your size. This is my second pair from this source and I am very pleased.
on June 9, 2014
Usually I don't buy jeans on line. When I first ordered the jeans, I ordered the wrong size. I thought they were sized like men's jeans. I ordered a 31 x 30. Turns out I needed a 28 x 30. Big difference. Great jeans. Good quality
on January 15, 2014
No two pair of lucky jeans fit the same. So even though you order the same size and style you never know what to expect. These are mostly cotton not a lot of stretch. Maybe that's why they fit so well.
on September 28, 2014
I found the jeans to be very large and baggy - I would need to order two sizes smaller to be somewhat in the ballpark. I also felt the quality was quite poor - these are not regular Lucky Brand jeans, but rather a lower-quality cheaper line.
on September 15, 2015
Lucky Jeans are a my all time favorite - I always receive compliments when I wear them. They look better than my $150 Miss Me jeans and I swear they are as comfortable as my favorite pair of sweat pants. The jean material is durable but oh so soft - my first pair lasted me 7 years before they started looking tired (I still wear them but only when I am going for a very casual look). Be careful when washing because they shrink in length (not width though) up to 2" - wash in cold and pull out of the dryer when still damp. Or just buy them a bit longer than you like and then no fuss.
on January 25, 2014
I've always loved Lucky Jeans, and this is my go-to style. I like the waistband below
my waist, but most jeans are lower than I prefer. I've tried other styles, and they
were nice, but I always have a pair of Easy Riders in my closet.
on February 1, 2013
The jeans fit perfectly. They are even the perfect length, a situation that is unusual since I am short. They feel good and lock somewhat stylish without being too young looking --for the old person that I am. They arrived much faster than I expected.