5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite jeans
Published 23 months ago by Gina S.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made in USA. :(
Published 1 month ago by Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite jeans, January 21, 2013
The easy rider seems to have a consistent sizing. I usually wear a 12 but ordered a 14 and these are my hang out and run errands jeans. I have a small waist larger rear and thighs and these are a good style for me. The leg is straight, no contour. Leg opening is not too narrow or wide. They will fit over my boots but are not a flare type bootcut. They do stretch out a bit. I have the same style in a 12 that I wear for more dressy occasions but they are a little tight for watching a long movie or football game at home. They hit below the belly button and no gap in the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Lucky Brand Jeans!, October 18, 2012
I have worn Lucky Brand Sweet N' Low jeans for several years now. This is the first pair of Easy Rider's I have purchased. They are perfect for those of us who are a little older and who have put on a few pounds around the middle. The waist is high enough to give you some structure and not so high they look like mom jeans. Lucky Brand has never failed to impress me with their quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., June 5, 2014
Lucky are my new favorite jean, totally flattering fit for curvy figure. You can only buy Easy Riders online, so I wasn't sure how they would fit, as my old, old pair were button-fly I took a chance. Very pleased with the fit. I like the darker wash Amazon is carrying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made in USA. :(, October 26, 2014
I've purchased Lucky Brand Jeans in the past and was always very satisfied. However, this pair was not Dark blue as described and had heavy fading. This was not mentioned. Also, it's made from a cotton/spandex blend rather than cotton/lycra blend. The spandex allows too much stretch and makes me look, in my opinion, fat. Lastly, I loved the fact that Lucky Jeans were made in the USA. Not this pair. Made in China, of course. I won't be buying these on-line again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect all around, June 28, 2013
I love the easy rider fit! Perfect for my curvy body. I've worn this style for years and they do not disappoint. Love the darker wash best. I need a 30/30 right now and these are just perfect. Petite jeans are too short and the fit is off, regular jeans too long...these are like they were made for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, March 21, 2013
I was thrilled when I put these pants on. They fit absolutely perfectly without having to hem the legs. It is so rare to find denim jeans that aren't too long but otherwise fit well. Truly, I could not believe how comfortable, flattering, and perfectly the fit was for me. I highly recommend them if you want a mid-rise jean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pants Ever, September 20, 2013
These pants fit in all the right places for me! They are very comfortable, and they stay up (even on the second day wearing them)! I now have 3 pairs of these. I will continue to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite jeans for years!, January 25, 2014
I've always loved Lucky Jeans, and this is my go-to style. I like the waistband below
my waist, but most jeans are lower than I prefer. I've tried other styles, and they
were nice, but I always have a pair of Easy Riders in my closet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Lucky Brand, June 9, 2014
Usually I don't buy jeans on line. When I first ordered the jeans, I ordered the wrong size. I thought they were sized like men's jeans. I ordered a 31 x 30. Turns out I needed a 28 x 30. Big difference. Great jeans. Good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit roomy......, January 22, 2014
I expected a straighter and more snug fit in the seat and leg. Otherwise these are very nice jeans. I guess I need to size down or choose a different cut. Nice price .........

Lucky Brand Women's Easy Rider Jean