5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, July 16, 2014
The jeans fit me like a glove. They are comfortable and very cute. I really like the grey wash and the rise. They definitely not high-waisted jeans but are not low either - great compromise if you don't want to worry about jeans riding to low when you sit.
For my size I have relatively thick legs and a smaller waist. Jean are often too tight at my thighs and baggy up top but these fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Lucky!, May 14, 2014
Lucky has become my favorite brand of jeans. They have a great fit and the denim is soft, but sturdy. The only thing I'd want to let anyone else interested in buying these particular jeans be aware of is that they are a gray color, they are not blue. They look awesome and if this particular style came in another color, I'd buy them, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Lucky Brand Women's Sofia Skinny 29 Inch Inseam Jean In Croatan Wash (Apparel)
The denim is soft. The fit is true to size although I may have been able to get away with one size smaller. Inseam seems longer than 29", more like 30". I'd recommend these for the price.

Rate and Discover Movies