5.0 out of 5 stars Chic and sexy!
These jeans are stretchy and comfortable, while also chic and stylish. I love the rips at the knees and the zipper closure at the bottom for a more streamlined fit. They are full-length. They fit true to size and I saw them on Lucky's website for $60. This is the best deal online! Highly recommended!
Published 9 months ago by Brooke

2.0 out of 5 stars Baggy calf, slit too low
Fit was normal through hips but too baggy around the calf area. Also, at 5'4", the slit for the knee was more at my shin than knee.
Published 9 months ago by Traci A Dreier

2.0 out of 5 stars Baggy calf, slit too low, March 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic and sexy!, March 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 23, 2014
So soft and comfortable. Feel worn in! Fit like a glove! Can be worn casual or dressed up with stillettos!

3.0 out of 5 stars lucky jeans, January 22, 2014
I love Lucky jeans and couldn't believe what a deal was being offered on Amazon. Unfortunately, when they arrived they were too large. I own a few pairs of lucky's and was surprised they did not fit. I had to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans, too big, November 13, 2013
Great jeans, great look but I should have purchased a smaller size. I'll gift these instead and purchase a new pair for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit just perfect to size, July 22, 2014
Fit just perfect to size. Loved these jeans and would really recommend them. Most of my jeans are lucky brand :)