Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lucky Brand Women's Sofia Boot Cut Jean, Ol Oak Wash, 24x32
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 16, 2012
Size chart was confusing but love the jeans. If it helps any.. I got the 30/30 which is a size 10. I am 5:4 and about 130lbs. They fit perfect. Very comfortable. I have bought these in the store before and the tag said 10/30 instead of 30/30 like these. Will definitely be ordering more!

Update: still love them and have purchased more but they sure do tear easy. :( All seem to end up with holes way too fast compared to a durable denim. They are just so compfy and soft I keep wanting to replace them but they are pretty expensive to have such a short life though, so I am lowering my rating from 5 to 4 stars.
on April 22, 2013
It took me a few times of wearing these jeans to fall in love with them. First, I'm a basic cut and color kind of girl; I don't love faded colors or whiskering and these jeans have a little of both in the crotch/thigh area. I noted this before I bought them, but decided they were acceptable, as they are dark enough to still look professional. Second, these jeans don't have a lot of stretch, so the first time I wore these jeans they kept riding up and giving me a "wedgie". I had to wear these jeans several times without washing them before they conformed to the shape of my body. When I did finally wash and dry them (low heat)they still fit well the next time I put them on. They have now become my favorite pair of jeans. They fit true to size, they don't gap in the back, and they have a semi-mid rise so they don't slide down and show my butt when I bend or crouch.

Just a side note: to me, the boot-cut isn't as significant in person as it is in the picture. There is definitely a slight flare, but not as much as the picture.
on June 18, 2013
Yep, this is the way to shop. My wife is 5-11", lean at 138 lbs, and is early 40's. For some reason, Lucky's are the jean she looks best in...but they are spendy at retail shops, hard to find long enough and 29 waist, and then comes Amazon. In these Lucky's, she looks as sweet to the eye as the model in the pictures selling them...and you have to admit, that's pretty sweet.

There is nothing not to love here. Great price, good fit, fast delivery, hot product, if you want more than that you are unreasonable.
on February 1, 2013
I have a small waist, wide hips, and long legs so finding jeans that fit well is a challenge. These look and feel like they were made for me. This is my new favorite brand and style for sure!
on January 30, 2014
Considering the price of these jeans I took very careful care of them so they'd last. It has just gotten over a month and they ripped across the inner thigh and it just tore like paper. Horrible quality and they stretch out like mom jeans too.
on October 21, 2011
Great fitting and looking jeans. I have received many complements about how good the jeans look on me. Very great price for what you are getting, especially compared to what you would pay in the Lucky Brand Store
on February 28, 2013
I really enjoy the colors in these jeans. Sure, it is nothing different, but the jeans uses the fabric to the best of its ability. The fitting of these jeans rivals that of the Rock Revival JEANS - Johanna T25 Straight Leg Fleur Flap Pocket Jeans In Medium Wash. They may not like the most stylish pair of jeans, but they are certainly a great pair to have.
on December 21, 2014
Love these jeans! Dark wash, stretch fit that hugs my curves, and a slim boot cut that slims the legs! Will definitely buy again!
on November 24, 2011
Jeans are ok. Wish I would have kept the tags on. The fit which I didnt see mentioned online is for a person with hips :/ roomy in the hips. I have no butt. oh well i'll keep them to use up at the cabin.
on March 5, 2014
Jeans fit just right, and they have good streach, Jeans fit snug but still allow for freedom of movement..I'm thinking of buying more.