Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lucky Brand Women's Sofia Boot Cut Jean, Ol Rose Wash, 25W X 34L
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 11, 2011
At long last I think I found my perfect pair of jeans. Durable material, comfortable stylish fit. Snug in all the right places. I ordered the 27/34, I'm 5'10 and 123lbs. and these are perfect. If you're trying to decide between 2 sizes order the smaller size because they will stretch a bit with wear.
on January 4, 2012
Sadly, when the company started manufacturing their items overseas, it seems as though their product quality has declined. After two washings (on cold) and hanging the jeans to dry, the legs are twisting like a pair of cheap leggings. The quality and workmanship is no longer what I grew to love when these jeans were made in the states.
on December 29, 2011
I'm a curvy girl and I have always loved the way the Lucky Brand Jeans fit me. Their measurements are accurate and the their line of curvy fit jeans are perfect for me. Great buy.
on January 23, 2012
These jeans are the perfect fit. These are curvy fit, so it helps to eliminate the gap in the back of the pants at the waist. They are also very comfortable jeans. I have finally found my jeans, and will be purchasing more.
on January 20, 2012
These jeans fit and look great! They are stylish, but give room in the hips and thighs. I also have the Sweet & Low, but prefer the Sofia.
on January 19, 2012
I ordered these as a daily deal so the price was really great! I wasn't sure what size to get, so I went to Lucky's website and used their sizing chart. I was so pleased when I got them. Typically if jeans don't fit me it's because the waist is too big, or they are too snug in the butt and thighs. This cut fits me perfectly! Also, I love the option of choosing the inseam because I am 5'9" and regular lengths are too short for me in most jeans. They are very well constructed also. The only reason I didn't give them 4 stars because I like a dark wash and these weren't quite as dark as I had been hoping! Great jeans, especially if you can get them for a daily deal price!
on February 17, 2012
I LOVE these pants! I had just bought a pair of Lucky Jeans that had the same material (% of spandex, % of cotton), so I knew what size to order. I usually wear a size smaller, so I was glad I took the time to look. I have long legs and these are perfect! I usually try on 50 pairs of jeans to find one that fits, so I'm very excited. I would recommend these jeans. The price was so great too on deal of the day!
on February 12, 2012
I've received so many compliments wearing these jeans. I'm usually a size 10 unless the cut is small. I got these in a 12 and they fit perfect. If you're curvy and between sizes go with the larger size.
on July 9, 2012
I was lucky enough to come by these on a "Deal of the Day". I bought 5 pair of jeans, but these are by far the best pair I bought. I only wish I had bought more of these and not the other styles as I haven't seen them at such a low price since...
on April 9, 2012
I typically wear designer jeans (Sevens, Citizens of Humanity) which tend to be longer, but thought I'd go back to my younger days when I wore less expensive jeans and just bought the Long length. The product says 34" but they are not 34". These unfortunately brought back the jean nightmares of my younger days when everything was too short. I'm 5'10". Also, the color in the picture looks very rich, but the jeans had a lighter wash and fading around the pockets in the front. Needless to say, I returned them.