5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans Ever
At long last I think I found my perfect pair of jeans. Durable material, comfortable stylish fit. Snug in all the right places. I ordered the 27/34, I'm 5'10 and 123lbs. and these are perfect. If you're trying to decide between 2 sizes order the smaller size because they will stretch a bit with wear.
Published on December 11, 2011 by P. Munger

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the Luckys I have worn in the past
Sadly, when the company started manufacturing their items overseas, it seems as though their product quality has declined. After two washings (on cold) and hanging the jeans to dry, the legs are twisting like a pair of cheap leggings. The quality and workmanship is no longer what I grew to love when these jeans were made in the states.
Published on January 4, 2012 by PattiB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans Ever, December 11, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the Luckys I have worn in the past, January 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Lucky Brand Jeans!!!!, December 29, 2011
mhp1776 (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I'm a curvy girl and I have always loved the way the Lucky Brand Jeans fit me. Their measurements are accurate and the their line of curvy fit jeans are perfect for me. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 23, 2012
These jeans are the perfect fit. These are curvy fit, so it helps to eliminate the gap in the back of the pants at the waist. They are also very comfortable jeans. I have finally found my jeans, and will be purchasing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, January 20, 2012
Sandy (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
These jeans fit and look great! They are stylish, but give room in the hips and thighs. I also have the Sweet & Low, but prefer the Sofia.

4.0 out of 5 stars they run small, February 12, 2012
I've received so many compliments wearing these jeans. I'm usually a size 10 unless the cut is small. I got these in a 12 and they fit perfect. If you're curvy and between sizes go with the larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FITTING JEANS FOR AN INCREDIBLE PRICE, October 21, 2011
Great fitting and looking jeans. I have received many complements about how good the jeans look on me. Very great price for what you are getting, especially compared to what you would pay in the Lucky Brand Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans for someone with a booty, January 19, 2012
I ordered these as a daily deal so the price was really great! I wasn't sure what size to get, so I went to Lucky's website and used their sizing chart. I was so pleased when I got them. Typically if jeans don't fit me it's because the waist is too big, or they are too snug in the butt and thighs. This cut fits me perfectly! Also, I love the option of choosing the inseam because I am 5'9" and regular lengths are too short for me in most jeans. They are very well constructed also. The only reason I didn't give them 4 stars because I like a dark wash and these weren't quite as dark as I had been hoping! Great jeans, especially if you can get them for a daily deal price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, November 16, 2012
Baby Chicken (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
I bought these after reviews said they were "curvy" and so glad I did. There is no gap in the back, which I was hoping would be the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lighter color than pictured, January 24, 2012
I thought the fit of these jeans was nice, but I did have to order up a size from what I usually wear. The color was much lighter than pictured. Had they actually looked like the picture, I would have kept them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›