5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!
This is my favorite brand of jeans. I was a little hesitant to buy online without trying them on but luckily they fit perfect. If you already know what size Lucky Brand jeans you wear, chances are you will be happy with your online purchase.
Published 19 months ago by Jen

1.0 out of 5 stars waist was fine inseam not so much
Published 8 months ago by ET

1.0 out of 5 stars waist was fine inseam not so much, December 27, 2013
it never ceases to amaze me that there appears to be no consistency with the same size and style of lucky brand Jeans on Amazon ...some are phenomenal ..others miss the mark . I have similar jeans from the same company . These are loose on top but very short in the inseam and not consistent with my other purchases . Is Amazon selling knock offs or sub par brands labeled as Lucky jeans? Definitely not the first time I have encountered this issue with amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, January 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars THE best jeans EVER!, January 22, 2013
Ok, ladies- if you are looking for that perfect pair of jeans that not only fit your curves but compliment your curves, look no further. The cut of the denim gives you a slimming look while still accommodating your natural curves in the hip and butt, without that embarrassing droop at the back of the waist that flashes your panty line when u bend over or sit down. The denim is buttery-soft and so comfortable, you will swear you're wearing your 'lounge around the house' sweats. Well worth the price, ladies. These will be your favorite jeans because you will look flawless in them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit just like my Sofia's that I paid 3x as much, April 10, 2014
Buying jeans ANYWHERE can be problematic for most people so online can be extra tricky. I have a few pair of Lucky Sofia's in other styles so I took the chance. Love them and they fit just like my others. If you are a previous owner and like how Sofia's fit, you won't be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars More like flare..., March 15, 2014
The Sofia Bootcut jean runs true to size if you are familiar with Lucky Sizing. I feel that overall, the fit is exactly the same as my other Lucky Jeans that I have in a size 28. The jean is somewhat stretchy which makes it even more comfortable. If you want a tighter fit, however, you may have to size down. I ordered the jeans in a 32 inseam because it was on sale, however I usually wear a 28" inseam and have gotten used to the fact that I have to get many things hemmed to fit exactly how I want them to fit. Ahhhh, the struggle of a short woman.

I really wanted to keep the jeans, however the bottom of the jean does not look as pictured. I pinned the jeans to make them shorter, and even put on heels to try them on, however it definetly looked like more of a "flare" bottom than a bootcut bottom. My husband laughed and asked me if I was going for a "70s look." I am certainly not going for a 70s vibe, so these jeans were returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain, March 8, 2014
I have Sofia style in the skinny jeans and they fit me better than these do. But I have lost a bit of weight, so that may be the culprit. Anyway, I got them for a great price and they are comfortable for work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Stretchy, March 4, 2014
These pants were cute but a bit long for me (I'm 5'4) and VERY stretchy. I'd have to order a size smaller. Also, the denim is a bit thin, but I like my jeans with a little sturdier fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sofia cut, February 27, 2014
I have bought Lucky Brand Sofia cut jeans before and LOVE them. They are the perfect fit for me. I am short, so I always have to have them hemmed, but I hem them a bit long and they make my legs look longer and thinner! These particular ones were a bit thinner fabric than my others, but that will probably be good for spring and late summer nights. They were also looser than my others of the same size, but I threw them for a full cycle in the dryer and they came out just right!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit great, wear great, February 15, 2014
I was kind of iffy on buying jeans online that I had never tried on in person (not even this brand) and I am super happy with it. The fit is as expected, and the fit is PERFECT on me. I have worn them several times and they seem to stand up great and I expect to have a long standing relationship with them. Will probably buy more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong length, March 20, 2013
Really like the jeans, nice fabric and fit.
Just too short.
Will try again when I see a good deal.

Lucky Brand Women's Sofia Boot Jean