Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 22, 2014
These are one of the best pairs of jeans I have purchased in a long time. The fabric is very soft, and has enough stretch to be comfortable, but also to keep its shape. If you have a little extra in the derriere department, these jeans are incredibly flattering.
on January 31, 2014
I wanted a slimmer cut jean with a bit more "recovery" and stretch. These are perfect. They are not cut too low but they are not "Mom" jeans either. Price was nice too!
on April 16, 2014
The jeans fit great and true to size. The little bit of stretch in them made them nice and fitted with no sagging. The zipper, however, left much to be desired. The zipper seemed sturdy but broke after 2 washes in the washing machine. Have to get it repaired.
on May 25, 2014
I've never had a pair of jeans that make me look so good. I want to replace every pair of jeans in my closet with this brand. I love Lucky Brand Jeans!
on January 30, 2013
I hesitate to order jeans on-line, but Lucky jeans seems to fit me well, so I tried these. Awesome! May order another pair!!
on August 19, 2015
I wish I could give negative stars for lucky brand, I have had zippers break and their black pants/jeans rip because of poor quality. They return policy is a joke and they charge you again for the item when attempting to exchange or return.
on January 25, 2013
These have a very nice dark wash, soft fabric and a little stretch. They fit extremely well. I have short legs, so I hemmed them. Amazon had a great price on this model. They make great work jeans too.
on February 20, 2013
Love love love these jeans....the colour, fit, and feel, all around perfect! They are my new favorites and I will be getting another pair
on January 22, 2013
I tried these on and they fit great, very comfortable and soo soft! I washed them in warm water,dried on low and when I tried to where them they no longer fit right. The material between the seams on the pant legs shrunk and the seams did not! This resulted in a puckered appearance and a very uncomfortable fit. If you want to wash in cold water and hang to dry, these were very nice jeans: for me, I dont have that time or patience
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2013
I love Lucky Brand and have this exact same size and style (Sofia Boot) in another color. These run much thinner through the thigh and tighter in the waist that what I already have which was an unpleasant surprise. This is the same issue with the white ones I bought a few months ago, but I thought that was an anomaly. I am hoping I can shrink into them in a few more months.